Lost all my forum points! Did this happen to you?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Last Friday when I logged into the P3P forum to comment on a post I discovered that I had lost all my forum points and was a Newbie again. Couldn't even answer a question until I re-activated my account?  I contacted DJI-CS and they sent an email saying that they are looking into it... but I guess with all  that Phantom 4 excitement. Just curious, am I alone or is there a hidden RESET button that I didn't see?
2016-3-2
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
France

OOPS! Very impressive, I wrote the post above and almost immediately received a Remind telling me that all is forgiven (I mean back to normal). Thanks DJI.
2016-3-2
Use props
foxy-stoat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

No idea what to do with the forum points - I have not read the manual though....doh
2016-3-2
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
France

foxy-stoat Posted at 2016-3-2 16:12
No idea what to do with the forum points - I have not read the manual though....doh

No idea what they're worth (or for), was hoping they would give us a neat T-shirt or maybe some new props with ultrasonic whistles after 1000 (or 5000), but I guess that's wishful thinking. But when they disappeared I wondered what else is missing?
2016-3-2
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

180 DJI Points = 1 DJI Credit (USD)
*The minimum number of points required for redemption is 1800. The maximum redeemable amount is 5400 points per month.
*Redemption applications can be submitted at any time and will be checked on the first working day of each month. You can only submit one application per month.
*DJI employees are not eligible for point redemption.

I think you can buy stuff in the DJI store.
2016-3-2
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
France

snowsurferss Posted at 2016-3-2 16:55
180 DJI Points = 1 DJI Credit (USD)
*The minimum number of points required for redemption is 1800. T ...

Cool, thanks for the info.
2016-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules