Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Would you use this or DO you use this charger?
862 7 2016-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Insp ... :g:xS0AAOSwrklVZWT0

Do any of you guys use this? I bought it but am afraid to use it. Possible "fake" battery percentage, killing the batteries...?????? What are the opinions since the DJI charging hub only charges one at a time and have heard bad things about the hub......
2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Honestly, For a charger that costs $12 and attach a bunch of your $150 batteries to is not very wise.
2016-3-2
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

There is already enough risk charging these batteries, my advise would be NO.  And at 12 dollars, there is NO way I would be risk 600 dollars worth of batteries.  The manual says not to charge the Battery and RC ( Transmitter ) at same time.  I think I would Pass. I have 5 packs and 2 standard chargers, I can fly  all day with this setup.  Spend 60 dollars or so for a  standard dji  charger.  Trust Me !

Have Fun and Fly Safe- donnie
2016-3-2
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

No

Rich
2016-3-2
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

lol thanks guys. I already new the answer I just wanted that extra "NO" to not have me risk it. Anyways, anyone want to buy a 3 battery charger for $10?!?!?!?! lol hahahaha sike. Im gonna have fun taking it apart though.
2016-3-2
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

NO!!!!!  I bought one from Amazon and it was garbage.  Buy the quick charger...you'll be glad you did.
2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I wouldn't ever risk putting 3 batteries (450 usd) on 12 bucks charger from underground
2016-3-2
Use props
luismmorales
lvl.2

Spain

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-3 04:08
I wouldn't ever risk putting 3 batteries (450 usd) on 12 bucks charger from underground

thats not a charger, is a parallel board,

if the the same board was put in a $700 enclosure wont make it better.

we need to start discriminating quality from price, that something cost absurds amounts of $$$$ does not make it good.
2016-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules