Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Two devices for DJI GO app?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pigolato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745243 ft
United Kingdom

Hello folks
absolute newbie here, waiting for the delivery van with my P3S!
Simple question - can you use the DJI GO app on more than one device? Obviously not at the same time, but could I use, say, an Android tablet at home for training, and use my iPhone in the field?
Thanks
Neil
2016-3-3
Use props
wellsi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes; no problem with this. I loaded it on my phone and tablet.  Just use the small 'cloud' symbol upper right to synch all your flight logs every few days / weeks if you want to stay synchronised.

Ian
2016-3-3
Use props
pigolato
lvl.4
United Kingdom

wellsi Posted at 2016-3-3 10:10
Yes; no problem with this. I loaded it on my phone and tablet.  Just use the small 'cloud' symbol up ...

Thanks Ian.
2016-3-3
Use props
pigolato
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Woot! delivery man has arrived!
2016-3-3
Use props
Squirrel
lvl.4

United States

pigolato Posted at 2016-3-3 07:57
Woot! delivery man has arrived!

Yes you can. Another newbie here but I have my P3s connected to my new android tablet, as well as my Amazon Fire phone. Did you get yours on a sale? Which sale, if so?
2016-3-3
Use props
pigolato
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Squirrel Posted at 2016-3-3 13:18
Yes you can. Another newbie here but I have my P3s connected to my new android tablet, as well as  ...

Hi, yes mine was bought here in the UK, on sale for £449. (I believe it previously sold for £649).
2016-3-3
Use props
Squirrel
lvl.4

United States

There is/was a crazy good sale here. I got mine with a hard shell case, extra 32gig Sony SD card & adaptor, camera lens cleaning kit, and a $10 gift card to the store this all came from, all for $487 including shipping. I believe the MSRP is $699 for the P3s alone. Was a no brainer.  Very happy with the purchase!
DSCN5606.JPG
2016-3-3
Use props
Squirrel
lvl.4

United States

Now, all I need to do is get out there and fly it but it is cold, crappy weather today. But I DID get it fired up last nite on the case and had it lift off about 3" a couple of times.
2016-3-3
Use props
pigolato
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Squirrel Posted at 2016-3-3 15:42
There is/was a crazy good sale here. I got mine with a hard shell case, extra 32gig Sony SD card & a ...

Mine came with a free backpack.
You definitely got a good deal there.
Flown mine already, after a firmware upgrade, got it up to about 7 feet
2016-3-3
Use props
Squirrel
lvl.4

United States

LOL

I tried mine as you see it. It lifted off the case about 2"...The DJI GO app said 14 feet...
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules