Problem with DJI's online store
1404 7 2016-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcarlson1701
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I placed an order on February 11th, 2016 (order# 001157823003 or ticket# 225510 for someone from DJI if you're reading this) and am missing an item I ordered in my shipment. I ordered 2 pairs of the 9450 self-tightening rotor (composite hub, white and silver stripes) and found only 1 pair upon receiving my shipment.

I am also very unhappy as when I placed my order it said on the website that my items would ship within 1-3 days of payment (I paid immediately though PayPal on 2/11/16) only to find out that my order didn't ship for 11 days! With the slow shipping I didn't receive my order until March 1st 2016.

I tried calling DJI and got the "run around voice prompts" with absolutely no way to talk to a human. I sent an email to onlinesales@dji.com and received an email back from them asking to send a picture of the box (and I'm assuming the contents even though that wasn't specifically asked for) which I did and haven't heard anything back. I tried chatting with someone on the website only to find out that the chat representatives don't have access to the online store's support tickets.

This is extremely frustrating. All I want is the items I paid for and all I get is the run-around. This is the 1st time I've ordered anything directly from DJI and it has not been a pleasant experinence at all...

2016-3-3
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, jcarlson1701, first, sorry for the waiting time about shipment. Our agent is working on your case now. Normally, when we received the report from customers, we need to confirm with our warehouse and the courier.This will take several working days. We will push the courier to finish the investigation as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize again for the bad experience.
2016-3-4
Use props
citivas
lvl.2

United States

They seem to be having multiple issues with their store.  Last week I was all set to get a Phantom 3 with the same-day in-person delivery and one hour training promotion.  I work in NYC in the zone they said was eligible.  But there was no way to do it.  I wasted a lot of time trying variations of ways to complete the transaction and select that option without success.  Then I tried to pre-sales chat and the person didn't seem to realize the feature was broken on the website but couldn't advise what to do to fix it.  He referred me to the tech support chat.  After waiting 50 minutes in the queue that person said they couldn't help and referred me back to the pre-sales chat.  Who still couldn't help.  Finally after a lot of trial-and-error I got a human in their North American office who at first thought I just didn't know how to do it.  Once I had them walk through trying it with me on their end they agreed it didn't work and went to speak to their supervisor.  Who also tried it.  Then he came back and said they agree the feature was broken but that it was controlled directly from China so all they could do was let the office in China know and wait for them to fix it.  They promised to email me when it was working again.  6 days later no email and as of yesterday when I tried it on the website it's still broken.  So for the last week the promotion has been completely unattainable...  Finally gave up and just ordered a 4 from the Apple Store with a 10% discount.
2016-3-4
Use props
jcarlson1701
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-3-4 18:37
Hi, jcarlson1701, first, sorry for the waiting time about shipment. Our agent is working on your cas ...

Thanks for your reply but it's been 6 days and I still don't have an update. The package I received was in perfect condition with no signs of tampering or damage so it had to be a packing issue. I'm beyond frustration at this point. I've replied to the support email asking to speak to a supervisor with no reply whatsoever. I just want my props or my money back. I will never order from DJI direct again.
2016-3-9
Use props
jcarlson1701
lvl.1

United States

citivas Posted at 2016-3-4 23:40
They seem to be having multiple issues with their store.  Last week I was all set to get a Phantom 3 ...

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I love my P3A but at this point to me DJI as a "customer focused company" leaves a lot to be desired. I don't know if this is SOP in China but I've never had this kind of experience from any American or European company I've dealt with...
2016-3-9
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

jcarlson1701 Posted at 2016-3-10 15:16
Thanks for your reply but it's been 6 days and I still don't have an update. The package I receive ...

jcarlson1701, sorry again for the waiting time. We have shipped out a new pair for you. Our agent will update tracking number for you in the email.
2016-3-10
Use props
jcarlson1701
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-3-10 03:06
jcarlson1701, sorry again for the waiting time. We have shipped out a new pair for you. Our agent  ...

Thank you very much. I have received the email from your agent. I appreciate your help in this matter.
2016-3-10
Use props
afinegan
lvl.1

United States

jcarlson1701 Posted at 2016-3-10 11:15
Thank you very much. I have received the email from your agent. I appreciate your help in this mat ...

I am having the same "missing item" problem except this time its my secondary controller for my new Inspire One "everything you need" bundle - I sent pictures of everything I received, and need this escalated because it already took them 13 days to produce a tracking number and another 7 to receive it through shipping - I received every other item. I REALLY hope this doesn't turn into another 1/2 month turnaround, I kind of needed everything last week!

Order number: 001164064489 - the pictures and full reply is in your email box as we speak (onlinesales@dji.com)

I need this to be handled, 1 response a DAY through email is driving me insane, I called your hong kong number through skype but I do not know chinese so that didn't help me either - I hit up the chat representatives (sales and tech) and they cant help me - I am really trying here.
2016-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules