Dear DJI
1363 11 2016-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Midi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5134951 ft
Germany

could you pretty please enginere an Inspire Mini. Halve the size of the Inspire in diameter with a 1080p camera and gimbal.
I travel alot with my motorbike and it would make the transport a lot easier.

2016-3-5
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

I would like that also!

Dave
2016-3-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

that would be cool, but not to be negative ... isn't that what the Phantom is for?

I have both of them

Rich
2016-3-5
Use props
Khyber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373842 ft
United States

after having a phantom for over two years and now having an inspire... i don't want no phantom! :-p

seriously though inspire mini would be fantastic...especially for indoors. I'm a sucker for the landing gear going up and down....just makes it feel cooler ha.
2016-3-5
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

I think that the P4 has an excellent feature set. Also, you can carry the Inspire nicely on a backpack if you are careful. See
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D302%26typeid%3D302
2016-3-5
Use props
Midi
lvl.2
Germany

Mike: I cannot see behind your URL, "not alowed"

The reason for a half size Inspire is to alow one to be transported in a small backpack, not a 20kg monster.
If you ride a bike/motorbike not just for a few kilometer it gets unpractical. From my experience with the I1 i
would guess that a half size Inspire is still very agile and easy to fly on strong wind.

I do not want to ride for a few hundred kilometers with the Inspire on my back.
Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 18.42.20.jpg
2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Midi Posted at 2016-3-7 01:48
Mike: I cannot see behind your URL, "not alowed"

The reason for a half size Inspire is to alow one  ...

I don't think their will be a mini Inspire anytime soon. The P4 should suit you fine for strapping it to your back and taking off on your motorcycle.
2016-3-6
Use props
Midi
lvl.2
Germany

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-7 04:04
I don't think their will be a mini Inspire anytime soon. The P4 should suit you fine for strapping ...

Thanks for the answer, I also think there is just a small group of people who would want a small Inspire. Keep on rocking and blue sky!
2016-3-7
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-3-5 13:02
that would be cool, but not to be negative ... isn't that what the Phantom is for?

I have both of t ...

+1
That's exactly what the Phantoms are for...and getting them into tight places, although some of the quads normally for racing are getting pretty nimble and can manipulate some tight area's.  DJI's case is amazing for the Phantom.  This one guy was hiking all around us and I didn't even notice he was wearing a DJI backpack until he was walking away from us or I would of struck up a convo with him.
Pretty cool little backpack they have for those, I wished the Inspire had one like it.  Hardshell reminded me of my Shoei helmet hardcase.
2016-3-7
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

Before the Inspires came along I used to see a bloke flying that had the legs taken off his Phantom and used to take off and land on one of those blow up ring things you sit on when you have piles !!
I guess its one way to keep the undercarriage out of the shots lol......
2016-3-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Midi Posted at 2016-3-7 17:23
Thanks for the answer, I also think there is just a small group of people who would want a small I ...

I also think it would be really cool, but I don't think it's going to happen at least in my opinion.
2016-3-7
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I1ADDICT Posted at 2016-3-7 02:11
+1
That's exactly what the Phantoms are for...and getting them into tight places, although some of  ...

I have the DJI back pack (not the hard shell) and it is simply awesome. It fits everything I need and not very heavy at all.

We think alike on this subject

Rich
2016-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules