Somedays I wish I was a lot Quicker
1175 12 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

I was just getting ready to fly and I herd a TRain whistle in the distance.
Buy the time I did all the pre flight checks.....I always do them no mater how rushed I am......the thing was nearly here, so I spun around pressed record and zoom it went past.
Bugger.....if only I had time to get AutoPilot up so I could get the speed up enough to have a go chassing it.........maybe next time.
there it goes !................ no post, just straight off the card.

2016-3-6
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

lol...guess you can't win em all...as sometimes you eat the worm, and sometimes the worm eats you. ;)

GORGEOUS shot btw...and I mean the 3D dynamics of this shot when you get the VR stuff setup is going to blow minds!  Nice Vimeo btw!  Really, you "Inspired" me to get one going...as I always completely forget about Vimeo. ;)
2016-3-6
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

I1ADDICT Posted at 2016-3-6 22:42
lol...guess you can't win em all...as sometimes you eat the worm, and sometimes the worm eats you. ; ...

I really like Vimeo......I use it for work as well and it is so much better than YouTube I think.
If you pay the bit extra for Vimeo Plus or Vimeo Pro, its really fast and has lots of great features too
2016-3-6
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

Awesome, good info...thanks.  Makes sense to pony up some cash for the extra's.  I really find Youtube's interface clunky and the messaging system is so convoluted to talk between users it's a joke.  They messed it up years ago and never fixed it IMO.
2016-3-6
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

Awesome, good info...thanks.  Makes sense to pony up some cash for the extra's.  I really find Youtube's interface clunky and the messaging system is so convoluted to talk between users it's a joke.  They messed it up years ago and never fixed it IMO.
2016-3-6
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

Its a fair amount of cash I guess for Pro, but it has some great stuff like Portfolio's for your work etc all customisable with ready made templates etc.......sell you stuff on TV on demand etc....very good if you are in the Video Business.
I certainly recommend it if you can afford the cost and want to present your work in the best possible way.
2016-3-6
Use props
skycam
lvl.4

Australia

Nice shot Harb... bummer about not having more time...
its always a bit unnerving flying FPV backwards when there are trees around ( its bought me undone a couple of times)
good to see you had enough height..
2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

probably new Phantom 4 could go that fast in sport mode
2016-3-6
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

skycam Posted at 2016-3-7 13:25
Nice shot Harb... bummer about not having more time...
its always a bit unnerving flying FPV backwa ...

I actually know the height of the highest obstacles around this particular area, so I just make sure I am 3 or 4 m above the highest, that way I can fly backwards without having to worry to much..
but yes in unknown areas it is very scary to go backwards without a trusted spotter.
2016-3-6
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

Harb Posted at 2016-3-6 21:57
I actually know the height of the highest obstacles around this particular area, so I just make su ...

This is a prime example of where VR comes in with the head tracking.  I literally just flick my head backward for a second then turn back around.  It's like looking over your shoulder. You just need to get used to the spinning motion and get over the nausea...which will pass.  As I am sure you know, keep doing it and you'll get used to it pretty quick.

Getting stoked yet? ;)  When is your VR box set to show up?  
2016-3-7
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

I think they should turn up this week......can hardly wait to give it a go
2016-3-7
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

Harb Posted at 2016-3-7 01:40
I think they should turn up this week......can hardly wait to give it a go

Sweet brother...PLEASE keep me posted.     Any questions, don't be shy! Hit me up.
2016-3-7
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

Will do ;)
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules