X3 Inspire filters
1675 7 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

Does anyone make a female to female stepup ring for the X3 so we can use some decent filters on the camera ?

DJI design team, I feel a new acc coming on........... ;)
2016-3-6
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

have you looked at the Renaat filters,  email ceulenaere@gmail.com.  I have a set and they work great.
There is also these:  http://polarprofilters.com/shop/DJI-Inspire-1-Filter
and another set made by Taco RC
2016-3-6
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

instead buying these filters you could also put a yellow plastics on the lense dont tell me these filters do not give the picture a yellow touch I also searching for filters but they didnt convince me seen too many yellow videos
2016-3-7
Use props
ioshua
lvl.2

United States

I purchased the polar pro at Interdrone. While I don't have any scientific test data to determine how good or bad they are, I will say that they've worked for me and the results have been acceptable.
2016-3-7
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

I have the Polar Pro "3 osmo CINEMA" filters and they are AWESOME. Little more then the $69 ones but well worth it. Plus they are gunmetal grey and they look nicer.
2016-3-7
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

Also if you buy from polarpro's site, they give you 15% off code
2016-3-7
Use props
RBirtles
lvl.2

Yep, decided to dish out for a set of the Polar Pro "3 Inspire/osmo CINEMA filters".  Here in Australia we can get some very harsh sunlight and I have always appreciated a good set of filters/polarisers for my camera gear.

Cheers!
2016-3-7
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

this is the same deal for cameras. If you buy the cheap ebay lenses for cameras you get cheap quality. You want to pay to play!!!!
2016-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules