Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with LED-module DJI A2 controller
3813 5 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
makeevstyle
lvl.1
Russia

Hello!
There is a problem with the LED-module DJI A2 controller. LED module does not light up after upgrade the firmware. Bluetooth working properly.

Updating in Assistant v.1.9 , v.1.4 and v.1.2 did not produce any results. Please tell any possible way to solve the problem?

screenshot my assistant software v.1.9

screenshot my assistant software v.1.9
2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
According to the provided picture, there is a warning in the right bottom corner, could you please click it and tell us the details of the hop-up warning?
As for the problem, are your referring the LED module in the assistant App or the LED in the device? Please note that, when powering on the device with connecting to the assistant App, the LED on the device won't lit up.
In addition, please note that you can still upgrade the IMU from 2.4 to 2.5.
2016-3-7
Use props
makeevstyle
lvl.1
Russia

Pic.1 Warning in the right bottom corner
DSC_0028s.jpg

Pic.2 Problem with this LED module. When the assistant and USB disconnected and simply connect the battery LED is still not illuminated.
DSC_0034s.jpg

Pic.3 All divice list.
DSC_0033s.jpg

Pic. 4 IMU v. 2.4 and is not updated!
DSC_0029s.jpg

Pic. 5. All attempts were unsuccessful updates! I tried on several computers. Everywhere the same result. I tried to reset and update the circuit A2 through F1 and F2. But the controller A2 is updated, IMU - is not updated.
DSC_0036s.jpg

{:3_60:}
2016-3-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

makeevstyle@gma Posted at 2016-3-8 02:14
Pic.1 Warning in the right bottom corner

OK, thanks for your information! Now, please try these steps:
1). short-circuit the F1/F2 ports via a 3-PIN cable (see below picture). 2) Connect to main controller to the assistant software as usual. Click “upgrade” and the system will download new firmware automatically. 3) After the download has been completed, please pull out the 3-PIN cable and then click “upgrade” again. Otherwise, upgrade will fail. 4) Upgrade successfully and import the configuration which you have exported before.
A2 upgrade.jpg
2016-3-7
Use props
Makeevstyle
lvl.1
Russia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-8 11:56
OK, thanks for your information! Now, please try these steps:
1). short-circuit the F1/F2 ports v ...

I tried this method. See picture 5. I tried to reset and update  (short-circuit F1 and F2). Controller A2 is updated, IMU - is not updated.
2016-3-8
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Makeevstyle Posted at 2016-3-8 18:56
I tried this method. See picture 5. I tried to reset and update  (short-circuit F1 and F2). Contro ...

Sorry for the trouble!
That would be our last attempt, please contact your dealer for returning to have a repair.
For any other issue, please feel free to post here.
Any feedback will be appreciated!
2016-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules