Kind of starting to think my camera is iffy
738 4 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arock387
lvl.2

So I posted a video a little while ago asking if people saw the blurriness and while it was still pretty good video the slight blurriness i guess was nothing to be worried about.  But today i have a video thats pretty glaring.  I would say the background gets quite fuzzy almost like a focus issue.  I just feel like the shots on a 2.7k video would look better but i feel like ive seen 1080 shots more clear.  Both videos are from the SD card

Then in this video you can notice some odd black flickering type waves on the left side.  The video is a bit more clear than the last but it loses focus here and there.  The main question here is what are those black waves

full screen them to see better

2016-3-6
Use props
flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>

Check your shutter speed to see if it's around twice what your fps speed is
2016-3-6
Use props
arock387
lvl.2

Its on auto.  I assumed it would take care of that for me?
2016-3-6
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

The black flickering is your props, when you fly into the sun you'll see it.  lf you lower the camera angle slightly it helps.
2016-3-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

AS Capitan says, the flickering on the left of frame is prop shadow, but other than that, the pictures look pretty sharp and crisp to me, particularly in the second clip. The first clip has lots of fine detail in it that is in constant movement (it looks like you were carrying the aircraft?) so compression artefacts would cause an apparent loss of detail.
2016-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules