Nanuk 950 awesome case for your Phantom.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
torinodave
lvl.1

United States

Ordered one, it arrived today and I must say it is one monster case. It is very well built from the wheels to the locks. The Phantom fits with props on but not guards. Guards are removed with a pocket to the side to store them. It fits the remote perfectly and six batteries including one in the drone. I also like that it has a foam gimbal holder that securely cushions the gimbal inside the case. I tried to take photos but it wouldnt upload. In my opinion it is the best case on the market.  
2016-3-8
Use props
torinodave
lvl.1

United States

Also fits a full size IPad 2, all my chargers, spare props, emergency fix items, and manuals.
2016-3-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

torinodave Posted at 2016-3-9 14:28
Also fits a full size IPad 2, all my chargers, spare props, emergency fix items, and manuals.

Manuals? What manuals. We don't need no stinking manuals.
2016-3-8
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I've just checked it out and yeah it looks very professional and solid.
2016-3-8
Use props
torinodave
lvl.1

United States

Just the ability to package together with props on is a big selling point for me. Also the case is water resistant, floats, and has vacuum release for high altitude trips. Also has the ability for two TSA locks.
2016-3-9
Use props
flormo2002
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>

I've got the Nanuk 945 and without question, it's a very rugged case but along with that is a fairly hefty weight. Last weekend, I walked down a 1/2 mile path to get some videos of the Missouri river. Going down the hill was no big deal but coming back up was another story. I'm not a young guy anymore so that might have something to do with it.
2016-3-9
Use props
torinodave
lvl.1

United States

Ya, it is heavy but solid for travel. I also have a lightweight backpack which helps greatly with the walking carry. The case is an excellent travel case/pivot point to get it there safely. The lightweight backpack for walking distances is the best way to go. Customer Reviews 5.0 out of 5 stars16 5.0 out of 5 stars Write a review 5 star         94% 4 star         6% 3 star         0% 2 star         0% 1 star         0% Top Most recent The Terminator of Cases ByTorinoon March 8, 2016 Verified Purchase Wow, yes this was the best choice I could make in a quad copter case to protect my investment. I have read many reviews and have researched until I am blue in the face. This is the case you want. The Nanuk 950.  The locks are solid, thick. and well built. In the pictures you see the grey button you must push down to open the latch.  The wheels are solid rubber wheels, similar to an inline skate wheel. It is recessed into the case and rolls freely. Again very well built.  The handles are two. One on the side at the opening and the other on top by the handle used to roll the case. They both stay out if the way snap close or snap in the open position.  The binder of the case is piano type and very tight. Solid rubbers and plastics are used on this case, it will outlast your quad copter.  I reviewed this differently showing you some of the items most would have questions about. Earlier reviews captured the insides of the case and have done a great job. This is more about the case itself. I am not disappointed in this case at all. There is not one negative I can even try to come up with, maybe later after some use. I don't however see any possible problems. Read less Thank you for your review. Edit Delete Nice case ByBullseye Precision Outdoorson March 4, 2016 Verified Purchase Perfect fit with some extra space for new batteries and iPad. Sturdy case. Was this review helpful to you? Helpful Not Helpful Excellent Case fir my Dji P3adv!! ByGary Meerkreebson February 28, 2016 Verified Purchase Excellent! Size and quality AND protection for my P3adv!! I did a small mod to allow for the wuick release prop guards by using a 1-1/2" hole saw at the ends of the quad "arms" in the foam and now its perfect!! I had a 945 and it was great this 950 us an 11 out of 10 now! Worth every penny!!! Was this review helpful to you? Helpful Not Helpful I love how you can leave your props on ByRick M.on February 26, 2016 Verified Purchase This case stores everything you need to bring so nothing gets left behind. I love how you can leave your props on, that was one of the main reasons I bought it. Was this review helpful to you? Helpful Not Helpful Five Stars ByCameron Smithon February 20, 2016 Verified Purchase Nice rugged case. I love Nanuk products. Very high quality and protects my drone! A definite recommend. Was this review helpful to you? Helpful Not Helpful Great case BySteve Higginbottomon February 15, 2016 Verified Purchase had a different case for my Phantom 3, I saw this on and bought it, everything fits perfectly, plenty of room for accessories, I relay like the foam block that fits around my camera to give it extra protection, solid case, wish they had one for my Inspire 1 Pro, hope they do in the future, Was this review helpful to you? Helpful Not Helpful Love your drone ByDinesh Dyalon February 8, 2016 Verified Purchase Love your drone? Then this is what you need for the ultimate protection. This thing was built for the military in my eyes. Though and durable dont even comke close to describing it. I like that fact that everything fits snug and neatly. The wheels is a major plus. It makes it so esy to transport from your car to another loction. It does have some weight so the wheels are necessary. Read more Was this review helpful to you? Helpful Not Helpful Best Case I Could Find Byretrodogon January 11, 2016 Verified Purchase Got this case for my Phantom 3 Standard. I did a lot of shopping around and found this to be the best one for my needs. Build quality seems excellent. I can make the controller fit fine. Plenty of room for everything but the user's manual, but that's just being picky. Very rugged and love the wheels. Read more 1 of 1 people found this review helpful Helpful Not Helpful Great Case, just as described. Byjmay999on December 30, 2015 Verified Purchase This is an initial review of the case since I received it just today. This case seems very strong and sturdy. Very well made and is exactly what was described. I am able to have my Phantom 3 Professional and all accessories in the case with no issues. The only negative I could say (which ultimately does not even impact my review) is that the slot for the iPad is not big enough to hold my iPad Air. Other than that, I have no complaints. Still giving 5 stars. I would for sure buy this product again. I will come back and provide an updated review after using the case for a while. And as always, Amazon provided fast shipping. Ordered the case on 12/28, received it on 12/30. Read more Was this review helpful to you? Helpful Not Helpful Great case! Please note Byyunaon December 25, 2015 Verified Purchase Great case! Please note, if you have the easy snaps for the prop guards they will NOT fit. You have to take them off. Im talking about the piece that is screwed onto the bottom AFTER you take off the prop guards. 1 of 1 people found this review helpful Helpful Not Helpful
2016-3-9
Use props
torinodave
lvl.1

United States

I dont even know how it copied and posted my review. How are you suppose to edit or delete your post if they are in error?  This is a big heads up to anyone that this forum can paste your user name and password by attaching previous post. This is a big problem. Big enough to quit using this forum.
2016-3-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Ok let's settle down. Just tap the edit button and delete the parts you wish to omit.  No need to get flustered and run off angry... ;-)

Ok you can smile again, no reason to frown while visiting the forums, or web pages. Hehe

RedHotPoker
2016-3-9
Use props
torinodave
lvl.1

United States

Problem is it publish something unrelated to my post. I will gladly delete or edit but have no clue what caused it to print something unrelated to the post I was making. Also how does one edit or delete? I am using the DJI App.
2016-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules