Am having problem with the dji go app and the phantom 3 standard ...
1438 3 2016-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canadianboy51
New

Canada

Can anyone please tell me whats going on when i try to connect the aircraft to my androing it bugs back and forth from connect to not connect and i cannot figure out why this is happening and there is ni signal from the phantom 3 standard and the remote what should i do. and here's the link of my situtation https://plus.google.com/115271123460227783577/posts/2xxzfYjg6rx when i first bought this phantom 3 standard for working perfectly fine but after couple of days stoped working please help me and here another video with another phone https://plus.google.com/115271123460227783577/posts/Z6g1DA1QSvM

2016-3-9
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

It's because that sevral devices want to connect the wifi at the same time, please try to disconnect all the devices, forget all the passward. Reset aircraft wifi and change the passward. Don't let multiple device which have stored the passsward try to connect it at the same time.
2016-3-9
Use props
canadianboy51
New

Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-10 01:52
It's because that sevral devices want to connect the wifi at the same time, please try to disconnect ...

everytime i try to reset password is telling   . failed to reset password . please try again and on the dji go app screen is telling me      weak image transmission signal.
2016-3-12
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

canadianboy51@h Posted at 2016-3-13 11:30
everytime i try to reset password is telling   . failed to reset password . please try again and o ...

Please try to force stop the app at the background or restart your mobile phone, also make sure there is only one mobile device. Try to test IOS device, since we've only got this kind of feedback from the android device currently.
2016-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules