PROBLEM RONIN AFTER UPGRADE FIRMWARE
862 1 2016-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
falcotech
New

Italy

hi dji,
3 days ago I decided to upgrade my classical ronin from version 2.1 to 3.00 ( IMU ) and from 0:12 to 1:00 ( GCU ) . I just finished upgrading pressed to default, from that moment the gimbal has gone mad , each axis goes where he pleases with a lot of violence . then I power cycled the unit and tried to make a calibration . once the gimbal was not changed in the least . I tried to lower gain and bring them to one but to no avail . room bilanciatissima and speed gimbal are right . I did the downgrade with the assistant 1.4 but without success . Give me a firmware running because I have important work to do and then explain to me why your product behaves so .

thank you  PS I wrote to support@dji.com and obviously support.eu@dji.com unanswered .  my email : falcotech@outlook.it
2016-3-10
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Sorry about the issue.
If you'd like to downgrade, I'm afraid that you need our online assistance. Please wait for the reply to your email.
If your situation is really urgent, you can contact our online technical support at Skype ID: shuang.zou123 for help.
2016-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules