1315 3 2016-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems there was someone else asking about flight logs for the LB2 with a Wookong FC, but I've checked my DJI GO App and there's nothing logged for any of the test flights I've been doing.

I'm flying with an A2 and all firmware up to date. No records showing in any of my logs.

Thanks.
2016-3-11
Use props
flaviomjr.vtolx
lvl.4
Canada

Don't you use the IOSD?  you should be able to get telemetry logs from there.   That is what I do.  
2016-3-11
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

flaviomjr.vtolx Posted at 2016-3-11 13:43
Don't you use the IOSD?  you should be able to get telemetry logs from there.   That is what I do.

Yes, telemetry is recorded on the iOSD, but I can't justify to the Civil Aviation Authority that I'm keeping any means of worthwhile flight logs if they're stored on board the drone in a box which could easily be destroyed if it landed in water or went missing.

The logs in the GO App meant that I didn't have to keep paper logs for each flight for my Inspire 1 and I was intending on ditching the paper logbook for the S900 after installing LB2 and following suit with the Inspire.
2016-3-11
Use props
flaviomjr.vtolx
lvl.4
Canada

What about using RPAS app for logging?  I use the app and works pretty well for me.   I use the logs on the IOSD mainly to troubleshoot.  For the Spreadwings being the professional and more expensive dji platform I am also very surprised and disappointed that they don't really give much support to us.   They are mainly focused on the phantom and inspires unfortunately.
2016-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules