Blurred images
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartinMaynard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306486 ft
United Kingdom

I have to say that I don't think the images are very crisp. if you take the attached section of the pic it is blurred. Observing the bird in flight close at hand the camera does appear to be vibrating ???

I have attached section of pic from a snap taken today. The image is at pixal resolution.

Would this help?  http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-anti-vibration-gimbal-mounting-plate?from=related_products  or is it just a replacment?
MArtin
Test.jpg
2016-3-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

How old is your aircraft, and have you changed the vibration dampeners?
You do not need to order that plate as that play will not ever get damaged unless you have a crash. But your aircraft came with an extra set of vibration dampeners and you can try those.
Also, has your aircraft ever tipped and had the propellers touch the ground. If so you really do not want to fly with Heller set of been in any kind of accident.
2016-3-11
Use props
MartinMaynard
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-11 23:12
How old is your aircraft, and have you changed the vibration dampeners?
You do not need to order tha ...

I have had the bird for a month and flown about three times.  Have been very carful with landings. Props look and feel clean.
2016-3-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

MartinMaynard Posted at 2016-3-12 07:42
I have had the bird for a month and flown about three times.  Have been very carful with landings.  ...

Didn't play good the first two times and now all of a sudden the image is not sharp?
2016-3-11
Use props
MartinMaynard
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-12 00:01
Didn't play good the first two times and now all of a sudden the image is not sharp?

Well the first couple of outings just used the video.  Now got the hang of flying I am looking at the camera and image quality so don't have a comparison.
2016-3-11
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

That is the base plate that attaches to the body and holds the gimbal up. That pic looks as iff the lens is smeared or you are shooting at a super low resolutin. 1 or the other. You should go in the camera mode in the GO app and fiddle with the settings a bit.
2016-3-11
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Which model is it?  Pro/advance/standard?  Is the front of the lens smeared with a fingerprint, or does it still have the clear plastic on it (double check, apparently it can be overlooked).  With the dampeners, are they all sitting in the plate/gimbal properly?  Do you have 2 or 4 anti-drop pins fitted?  You should only use 2 on diagonal holes, 4 will cause vibration.  The part you linked to is a replacement part for something you already have.  The photo is a bit small to see much of value.  Is this taken from the microSd card or from your tablet/phone?  If it is from the tablet/phone, it won't be the best quality, it is a preview of the better resolution image on the card in the aircraft, due to transmission and compression.
2016-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules