Thank you Heliguy UK and DJI....
1724 6 2015-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lrwskyfilms
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Well here it is finally, gotta be thankful to all the great guys at Heliguy, who had large orders of these Inspire 1's very thankful for ordering very early and to Heliguy for sending me one.
Let the games begin!

Well here it is finally, gotta be thankful to all the great guys at Heliguy, who had large orders of these Inspire 1's very thankful for ordering very early and to Heliguy for sending me one.

Let the games begin!

2015-1-9
Use props
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Brilliant i'm pleased you've got it. I'm very jealous. They recieved 12 units.
I ordered from heliguy and paid in full on 26th nov. However when i rang thursday they couldn't find my order until i gave them the order number and it seems i missed out. Really annoyed but all good things come to those who wait. I'm really bummed becasuse they told me 13 people had paid in full just after xmas. you cant tell me i was the last person to pay in full for a whole month Gutted really gutted. Blub

anyway have fun be safe and dont crash1
2015-1-9
Use props
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I don't think you were the last - I missed out as well

I spoke to Heliguy today who were awesome in explaining the situation. They did receive only 12 units, their order was for many more than that. Joel & Scott at Heliguy have been immensely helpful in dealing with my billion or so questions, they told me that they should be receiving another delivery around the middle of next week.
2015-1-9
Use props
octovisions
lvl.2

United Kingdom

pauldean85@goog Posted at 2015-1-10 06:31
I don't think you were the last - I missed out as well

I spoke to Heliguy today who were awesome ...

when did you order/pay? yes they are good but i'm just so gutted blub club
2015-1-9
Use props
pauldean85
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I ordered on November 16th, paid in full November 22nd.
2015-1-9
Use props
Arctictern
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Top dealer Heliguy got my unit to me to as soon as the first batch came in. Great service here in the UK.
Must say my first impressions of the inspire are that it's an extremely well built and well thought out peice of kit.  Have not had chance to fly it yet as its blowing a hurricane outside but can't wait. The box and the lanyard supplied are a great addition.
2015-1-10
Use props
craig
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Agree,  i took delivery of mine on Friday from Heliguys UK.. Hope to fly tomorrow if not to windy, Great Guys, And trustworthy!
2015-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules