Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App Android 5.1 Bluboo Xtouch
1592 10 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darkjudicator
Second Officer
Ukraine

Hi,
I have Samsung Galaxy S4 mini with Android 4.2.2 that works ok with my Osmo, but with freezes and frame loosing (probably because of low performance).
Also I have a chinese tablet with Adroid 4.4.2 that works perfeclty with Osmo but it's too big.
So I bought chinese Bluboo Xtouch with Android 5.1 for this (link).
But it has a problem with DJI Go App. I tried different versions (2.6.1, 2.6.0, 2.5 or something) and the result is the same:
- when I start the app it shows home screen with proposition to connect DJI Inspire 1 then suddenly detects it like it's connected, then disconnected and so on.
If I turn on WiFi and connect the Osmo - no reaction from the app.
Look the video for details:
I tried to swipe to the right to the Osmo screen, but it returns to Inspire instantly.
What's wrong?

2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
Apparently, your phone is not compatible with DJI GO App.
The DJI GO app is only compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later or Android v4.1.2 or later.
The following devices are recommended:
iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
Android: Samsung S5, Note 3, Sony Xperia Z3 , Google Nexus 7 II, Google Nexus 9, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini
Support for additional Android devices will become available as testing and development continues.
2016-3-14
Use props
darkjudicator
Second Officer
Ukraine

finally the problem has been resolved after restarting the phone, hmm I thought it's only Windows should be restarted after installing some applications...
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

darkjudicator Posted at 2016-3-15 15:15
finally the problem has been resolved after restarting the phone, hmm I thought it's only Windows sh ...

It's great that it works in your phone!
Please note,
Normally, we don't have to reboot the recommended mobile devices to effect the program once the DJI GO App is installed.
2016-3-14
Use props
ddunbar1972
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ddunbar1972 Posted at 2016-3-15 21:56
I am also all of a sudden having this same issue. It was never doing this before. Just started in  ...

This kind of issue is usually caused by the properties of the phone itself. After a period of usage, there are lots of file fragments created in your phone which many affect the functionality of programs.
As for the further update about the Osmo, as you may already know, you can find some relevant update in the release note of DJI GO App. Our engineers have been concerning about it, please refer to our official website for the new update.
2016-3-16
Use props
Kalifornia
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Kalifornia Posted at 2016-3-16 16:43
any idea when they are expecting this update? you probably do not know these things but then maybe ...

Thanks for your understanding!
I can understand your feeling as I also wanna help all of you out when any issue comes out but I can't sometimes. Our R&D dept. has their own schedule, when it's time and necessary, we'll get the update at the first time and keep you informed. As far as I know, things keep going, we can just expect something new everyday actually.
2016-3-16
Use props
ari_za
lvl.3
Flight distance : 77300 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-16 11:40
Thanks for your understanding!
I can understand your feeling as I also wanna help all of you out w ...

Thanks Adela. We really appreciate the feedback and your help. I think it can just get frustrating when a common problem is being brought up and people are told "your device is faulty, please send it in for repairs", rather than a proper investigation being conducted into what is the cause of the problem, and if it is widespread or isolated incidents etc., and then the acknowledgement that the R&D team are aware of the issue after this.

We also don't expect a fix within a day! But just being kept updated on what's happening and if the R&D team are aware of the issues and are actively working on them and some sort of ETA on when we can expect a fix then it will be much appreciated!

Thanks
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ari_za Posted at 2016-3-16 17:48
Thanks Adela. We really appreciate the feedback and your help. I think it can just get frustrating  ...

Our forum is a platform for us to discuss, share, study and solve problems, etc. At the same time, we've been trying to collect and record your good ideas and feedback so that we can improve our service and products. All the information will be cascaded to our relevant Dept. or coworkers in time.
Every time when any issue comes out, we'll try our best to reach the best solution.
Thanks for your understanding and your support, always!
2016-3-16
Use props
speedster61
New

Bangladesh

Well, this is happening because you phone is not compatible with DJI app, this phone contains low RAM, you should get a better phone for this, cause all of its specs really sucks check  http://www.china-prices.com/phone/2070/bluboo-xtouch
You can also try deleting other apps and install it again
hope it works
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules