Idea to follow the evolution of a new neighborhood in Brasilia
759 3 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodolfo Vaz
lvl.2
Brazil

The idea I have is to shoot at least twice a year a new neighborhood in the city of Brasilia (Brazil) so in a few years from now we´ll be able to see how it has changed over time.

Has anyone done such a project in this forum?

Any tips, comments and suggestions, as well as criticisms, are really welcome. Should I change the audio? Should I fly at a higher altitude (I´m thinking of 100m or 120m)? Anything will be regarded as important to me.

Safety: Although I ran a Mission (using Litchi app), I followed the drone (by car) all the time so I had full control of the drone if something wrong happened (like an unexpected obsctacle). Max distance from me and the drone was 349 meters and I had good signal all the time.

Video:

Equipment: DJI Phantom 3 Standard / Litchi App

Altitude: around 80 meters high (260 feet)

Date: March, 13, 2016 - 07:00 AM (Sunday morning, almost no one on the streets, so it´s safer to fly my P3S)

Route: https://flylitchi.com/hub?m=zRfeBiB03p

It´s raining season in Brazil, so light wasn´t great...

Cheers
2016-3-14
Use props
radioman31
lvl.1

United States

Not an entire city, but I do more localized.  Some I shoot from the ground with a regular camera, some I shoot from the air with my P2 (just got my P3 delivered today)

This is a 10 years of work (yes I'm a sick, sick man for doing stuff like this for 10 years)

2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

radioman31@hotm Posted at 2016-3-15 09:09
Not an entire city, but I do more localized.  Some I shoot from the ground with a regular camera, so ...

Really cool!
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

It's a good proposal to record the change of the city by the drone!
2016-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules