Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
50 Hour Service
1234 4 2015-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried the search window on this and it came no results. There was a Post a while back that the Inspire had to be serviced every 50 hours and at the 50 hour mark the Inspire will shut down. I emailed DJI on this and never received an answer. Has anyone confirmed this and if you have what is the process? I don't know if is a "PM" issue that you do yourself or is it a matter of returning the Inspire to a service center? Or is this just a bad rumor?
Thanks
2015-1-9
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Rodger,
50 hour service is recommended, but not mandatory. You can choose to check/service on your own, or send it to our facility. The detail maintenance item will be published soon.

About the inspire shut down at 50 hour mark, that is a bad rumor...

It will NOT shut down at 50 hour mark.

Thank you
2015-1-9
Use props
rodger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the reply and I just received an email from DJI stating that it did need OEM Service at 50 hours. I would like to know what exactly has to be done to decide whether I can do it myself or package it up and go back to you?
Thanks
2015-1-9
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-1-10 06:57
Thanks for the reply and I just received an email from DJI stating that it did need OEM Service at 5 ...

We will publish it soon.
2015-1-9
Use props
rodger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-JS Posted at 2015-1-10 06:37
Hi Rodger,
50 hour service is recommended, but not mandatory. You can choose to check/service on you ...

I thought the shut down part was a bit strange, Thanks for clearing that up. Thanks on the service policy. Once that is published I will decide if it should go back to you. More than likely I will take that route. There may be issues that need to be checked or adjusted in the electronics, GPS, etc. I am not capable or have the equipment required to do something like that.
Thank you for clearing the air on this issue.
2015-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules