dji - do "i" have to pay import fees/taxes/duties/etc?
1401 7 2016-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiphantom3xx
lvl.2

Canada

hi -

I pre-ordered the phantom, didn't realize I should have just waited until the 15th and bought it from apple, because apparently it will take until the 21st to get here...

but question - maybe I am being a bit premature (so hence I am asking) - I looked at the fedex shipping info - and it says "3rd party pays taxies/duties/import fees/etc". (Since it's being shipped from the USA instead of China like the phantom 3 was, to Canada...) Does that mean "I" have to pay, or is that already taken care of? (just want to make sure so I don't get any surprises).

Thanks!

2016-3-15
Use props
rwjorgensen
lvl.2

You don't have to pay import fees / taxes / duties.......
2016-3-15
Use props
DroneTech
lvl.2
Canada

They shouldn't as all fees are paid when your order. If they do charge you get in touch with DJI as they advise not to pay.
2016-3-15
Use props
darrel822000
lvl.1

United States

Idk I just noticed a extra $11.99 fee on my bank account. Not sure what that was.
2016-3-15
Use props
djiphantom3xx
lvl.2

Canada

kk, thx all!
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Customers don't need to pay for any other fee after payment if ordered from DJI official online store.Please contact onlinesales@dji.com if you receive related payment request(s) after your order(s) is/are being shipped out. Thanks.
2016-3-15
Use props
yonexsp
lvl.1

Canada

I ordered from the DJI.com website, and the Gimbal was shipped by FedEx from the US not China to Canada. It looks like I will be charged according to FedEx.

Knowing FedEx it will probably end up costing $150 in bogus BS FedEx fees
2016-3-30
Use props
djiphantom3xx
lvl.2

Canada

just to confirm - i did not have to pay anything xtra, so I think you will be okay.
2016-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules