Anyone else show shipped but fedex does not have info?
11341 32 2016-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4StateFlyer
lvl.2

United States

I was wondering how long it took others to get fedex info?  Yesterday I got a tracking number and today it shows shipped.  But still no info on fedex site.   

Did others take a day to get info into fedex aswell?

2016-3-15
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Not uncommon for a company to post a shipment, create the tracking number and issue it as you have it and it now show up "trackable".
It could be late tonight or tomorrow before you see it as they likely have a container load sitting their that have not been checked in by the shipper/fedex....as it is in this case...check tomorrow, it should be fine.
2016-3-15
Use props
4StateFlyer
lvl.2

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2016-3-15 21:37
Not uncommon for a company to post a shipment, create the tracking number and issue it as you have i ...

That is what I'm going to hope for.  Getting tracking number yesterday was hoping to see info today.  But guess hopefully in morning it will show up.
2016-3-15
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

4StateFlyer Posted at 2016-3-16 10:41
That is what I'm going to hope for.  Getting tracking number yesterday was hoping to see info toda ...

Happens regularly to stuff i order cross border...Should show up in 24 hr. or less for sure...It will all be good...
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Northofthe49th Posted at 2016-3-16 10:44
Happens regularly to stuff i order cross border...Should show up in 24 hr. or less for sure...It w ...

You'll have it real soon, tomorrow or the next day if you ordered before the 15th.
2016-3-15
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Your in a better position then I am.     All I see is Payment Status: Pay Confirmed  Shipping Status: Prepare  Shipping Company: FedEx.   No tracking number and saying prepare for 3 days now
2016-3-15
Use props
bobcape3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 135787 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-15 21:49
You'll have it real soon, tomorrow or the next day if you ordered before the 15th.

Ken,
Can you please verify the status of my order - 001163431940. Someone else from DJI posted a link to an order tracker and when I enter my info it says "sorry, file not found". I appreciate your help.

Bob
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

bobcape3@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-16 11:47
Ken,
Can you please verify the status of my order - 001163431940. Someone else from DJI posted a li ...

I do not work in the sales department so I do not have access to orders.
I will ask someone tomorrow and see if I can get you answer.
But you may be able to find out now by going to the support chat page, you'll get the China people but they should be able to give you info.
If not, then I can look tomorrow.
http://www.dji.com/support
2016-3-15
Use props
bobcape3
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-15 22:55
I do not work in the sales department so I do not have access to orders.
I will ask someone tomorr ...

Thanks. I reached Fiona. Very helpful. It has moved to pre-ship and a FedEx number will be sent by morning she said. Shipping from California. Might see it by Friday.

Bob
2016-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bobcape3@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-16 12:08
Thanks. I reached Fiona. Very helpful. It has moved to pre-ship and a FedEx number will be sent by ...

Sounds good, and you have a very incredible aircraft getting delivered soon.
Enjoy it
2016-3-16
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

FedEx sucks, my p3p being shipped for repair (DOA ESC Errors) and hasn't had any new info since Monday, even tho its in transit and was only 10hours away from Carson CA yet they still haven't delivered it.  I would take USPS and Canada post over FedEx and UPS any day. Personally I will never spend my money to use FedEx or UPS, as they are thieves and offer crappy service.
2016-3-16
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

Order number 001164085999 I can't get anyone on chat and nothing from emails.  Just prepare.   
2016-3-16
Use props
shadyzee
lvl.2

Got the same thing 2 days ago , got an email saying your P4 is been shipped with track number , and when I track it no information's appeared , sent an email to the sales and after 24 hours I got reply from them and update on the tracking number.

u should get an update today about your tracking number. good luck and fly safe
2016-3-16
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

This is what chat support told me after I finally got thru.    Lavi  Hello Mike,  Currently, we're waiting for an update in our system for ship dates. Your ship date show's 04/01. However, after the update you could be receiving your until a lot faster
2016-3-16
Use props
bobcape3
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-16 11:56
Sounds good, and you have a very incredible aircraft getting delivered soon.
Enjoy it

Except, it still is in "Prepare" status and no FedEx number as she indicated would happen by this morning, 6-7 hours ago. Hopefully it will ship today.

Bob
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

bobcape3@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-17 03:54
Except, it still is in "Prepare" status and no FedEx number as she indicated would happen by this  ...

I'm sorry there is no update status, BUT you order should have already been shipped. Just wait until tomorrow to see if there's an update or if it shows up on your doorstep.
Everything is signature required so not to worry about not getting it.
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

quickpoint Posted at 2016-3-17 01:19
This is what chat support told me after I finally got thru.    Lavi  Hello Mike,  Currently, we're w ...

I'm sorry there is no update status, BUT you order should have already been shipped. Just wait until tomorrow to see if there's an update or if it shows up on your doorstep.
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

shadyzee Posted at 2016-3-17 01:13
Got the same thing 2 days ago , got an email saying your P4 is been shipped with track number , and  ...

2016-3-16
Use props
kjmarsola
lvl.3
United States

My order page still showed prepare on Monday, even though a Fedex tracking number was issued.
The package was shipped FexEx ground from Georgia on Monday, and was delivered to my Pennsylvania address today (WED).
I'm a happy camper.
Shipped on the 14th, received on the 16th
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

2016-3-16
Use props
quickpoint
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-16 16:18
I'm sorry there is no update status, BUT you order should have already been shipped. Just wait unt ...

ill just have to wait and see, was told my order can not be canceled but if it is on its way a tracking number would be great.    fingers are crossed its just the computer systems just not updating and its on its way.   only time will tell.     Thank you for the reply ken
2016-3-16
Use props
Bobcape3
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-3-16 16:18
I'm sorry there is no update status, BUT you order should have already been shipped. Just wait unt ...

I have it shipped to my work so it can be signed for while I'm at work.

Bob
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Bobcape3 Posted at 2016-3-17 06:18

Bob

Nice, let us know when it arrives.
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Bobcape3 Posted at 2016-3-17 06:18

Bob

Nice, let us know when it arrives.
2016-3-16
Use props
Bobcape3
lvl.2
United States

bobcape3@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-16 00:08
Thanks. I reached Fiona. Very helpful. It has moved to pre-ship and a FedEx number will be sent by ...

Well ... It didn't ship on Tuesday, it shipped today. And not from California, but from China.  No biggie. I think I'll survive a few more days. It's due to be delivered on Tuesday the 22nd. At least it's on the way!

Bob
2016-3-17
Use props
Cale262
lvl.3

Canada

I'm not impressed by Fedex....I ordered mine on the very first day and i still don't have it...My local Apple store has had it on the shelf for ever and I'm still waiting...Makes it hard to justify ever ordering direct from DJI again. I would have thought that I would have had it before someone could just walk in off the street and purchase...Sorry for my rant but it does not make me very happy as a DJI customer...Just bitter about that as I'm very happy with all my DJI product that i own ( a few P3P's and an Cosmo with all the accessories)  just really unhappy with ordering direct.

Rant finished.
2016-3-18
Use props
fanse9cca676
New

Turkey

shadyzee Posted at 2016-3-16 09:13
Got the same thing 2 days ago , got an email saying your P4 is been shipped with track number , and when I track it no information's appeared , sent an email to the sales and after 24 hours I got reply from them and update on the tracking number.

u should get an update today about your tracking number. good luck and fly safe

I didn't get the update
2019-3-27
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very old thread.......

BUT,  back then, DJI was taking orders, generating shipping labels and filling LD3 Air Cargo Containers......that container gets a Master Tracking number.  Once that gets scanned, all the sub tracking numbers get updated in the system......could take days to fill a container.

Randy
2019-3-27
Use props
Nikitamiller
New

India

fedex tracking

After placing order , with shppier Dji, they will link with fedex site , that will first create lable ,and shipped to fedex , that take a while in fedex tracking. one its hand over to fedex you will get notification with fedex and djj order section also.
2020-10-15
Use props
Nikitamiller
New

India

After placing order , with shppier Dji, they will link with fedex site , that will first create lable ,and shipped to fedex , that take a while in fedex tracking. one its hand over to fedex you will get notification with fedex and djj order section also.
2020-10-15
Use props
Nikitamiller
New

India

@4StateFlyer
2020-10-15
Use props
djiuser_RlIK0cll98fR
New

Australia

My package was shipped almost a month ago and its legit disappeared. Number only works if.. I guess the planets align. And noone is getting back to me about it. I been using this service for over a year and this is the first time this has happened.... and frankly I've had it...
2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_RlIK0cll98fR Posted at 7-1 21:11
My package was shipped almost a month ago and its legit disappeared. Number only works if.. I guess the planets align. And noone is getting back to me about it. I been using this service for over a year and this is the first time this has happened.... and frankly I've had it...

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know more details about your issue? If there is anything we can help with, please let us know. Thank you.
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules