H3-3D/GP4S IOSDII Naza V2 F550
1086 0 2015-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robertdreeszen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>

Attempting to get my H3-3D/GP4s -IOSDII to work. When I power up the F550 the Gimbal powers up/calibrates and works fine as a gimbal but I can no start recording by pushing the record button on the GP4.  I am also trying to use the IOSDII to switch video output on my ground station from my FPV cam(AV1) to the GoPro(AV2) The FPV cam (AV1) displays OK along with the IOSD data on the ground station display but it will not switch from AVI by using a 3 way switch on the TX . I followed the IOSDII diagram for connecting the video input but did not connect the red wire to power the GoPro thru the GCu because I thought the gimbal control unit would power the GoPro. The IOSDII doc also warns since I have a 6S system that  it will feed 12 volts to the camera. Should I be doing something different in terms of providing power for the GoPro?
  Also having problems aligning my gimbal tilt using slider in the Gimbal assistant. I have the gimbal tilt set up on Channel 5 on my TX (Taranis) using a rotoary switch (S1). The slider in the assistant shows full deflection when I rotate S1 but the camera tilt is not in sync with the switch.
  I have checked all levels of Naza/Gimbal/Gimbal Gui and they are at the latest level.  Also I assume I do not activate the gimbal check mark in the Naza Assistant since I want the GCU to control the gimbal not the Naza.
2015-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules