Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CSC in Phantom 3
1355 11 2016-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fermin
lvl.1

Spain

I would like to know if the change of the new firmware afect to the Phantom 3 CSC procedure?

2016-3-16
Use props
Fermin
lvl.1

Spain

is it a dificult question?
2016-3-16
Use props
kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

Fermin Posted at 2016-3-16 10:14
is it a dificult question?

I am sure most have no idea,

try it on the ground if you are curious and let us know the results!

should not be too difficult!

good luck and have fun flying!
2016-3-16
Use props
Bhujang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

just did csc to start and stop no issues. fw 1.7.60 rc latest upgrade and go app latest as well.
2016-3-16
Use props
Homestead72
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I'd also like to know this....as it looks like on another thread that someone has said that Phantom 4 has a new CSC commnded (left stick down and in while pressing the RTH button) and that this also applies to the P3 as well now.    So does that mean that P3 owners now have two ways to CSC??

I can't see the rationale for developing that way if that is the case.........

I personally would prefer the new RTH CSC command to be the only one on both the P3 and P4.

2016-3-16
Use props
stingrayaerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53350 ft
United States

I agree; I would prefer the RTH/Left stick instead of both sticks going down and to the center.  Great question!  
2016-3-16
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

stingrayaerial Posted at 2016-3-17 07:02
I agree; I would prefer the RTH/Left stick instead of both sticks going down and to the center.  Gre ...

Surely DJI would post this in the release notes if it was the same for the P3...

DJI
Are you watching, is this the same procedure now for the P3?
2016-3-16
Use props
JockC
First Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

Homestead72 Posted at 2016-3-17 09:12
I'd also like to know this....as it looks like on another thread that someone has said that Phantom  ...

After the firmware and app updates on my P3A and RC, both the old CSC command and the new RTH/left stick-down-right commands stop the motors. Personally, I would use neither unless it was an emergency. For normal landings,  I always use the single left stick down to stop the motors.
2016-3-17
Use props
Fermin
lvl.1

Spain

But, I supos you can activate only one, can´t you?
2016-3-17
Use props
citivas
lvl.3

United States

There is no point to having the new CSC if the old one is still active too.  No one was saying, "hey we really need two ways to emergency cut motors."
2016-3-17
Use props
lido_bmt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87772 ft

citivas Posted at 2016-3-18 07:19
There is no point to having the new CSC if the old one is still active too.  No one was saying, "hey ...

Unfortunately the tyranny of the minority has now made it annoyingly ambiguous and poorly documented.
2016-3-17
Use props
trozzle
lvl.1

Australia

So long as it no longer causes the aircraft to take off again and crash itself instead of killing the motors, I'm happy...
2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules