Gimbal Vibration/Wobble
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yonexsp
lvl.1

Canada

I have opened a ticket with support but wondered how many others have the same vibration/wobble out of the box.

I have  P3 Adv

I made a video, watch from 21 seconds onwards

https://youtu.be/fU2f33sEM4E
2016-3-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

2016-3-16
Use props
arock387
lvl.2

I have the same with mine, minor vibration that's not very noticeable in the videos except when your up high and the wind is a bit stronger.  That paired with this already existing vibration is causing little waves and sometimes focus issues
2016-3-16
Use props
yonexsp
lvl.1

Canada

It shows up in my videos, that's why it bugs me
2016-3-16
Use props
yonexsp
lvl.1

Canada

arock387@gmail. Posted at 2016-3-16 21:44
I have the same with mine, minor vibration that's not very noticeable in the videos except when your ...

Are you sending it back for repair?
2016-3-16
Use props
arock387
lvl.2

Not sure.  I'm not sure If its normal or not.  I really don't want to have my drone gone for a few weeks.  Especially in fear of how it will look when it comes back.  The battery I had sent in for repair that came defective with the drone came back with black smears rubbed in and not quite able to get them all off. a scuff or two as well.  Definitely don't want that on my Phantom.  If it becomes an issue perhaps.  BUt if the unit/camera/gimbal is defective I would honestly rather have a full replacement because when I bought the kit that would mean everything in the fking box was defective and that would honestly really piss me off.

When I got the phantom the battery refused to charge so I had to drop 150 bucks to be able to fly it.  It took about a month to go throught he whole process of sending it out and getting the battery back.  If I find out the Camera is defective ill ask for a full replacement, if they refuse then its a call to the BBB because I shouldn't have to have replace everything inside a box of an 800 dollar piece of equipment, then be told that I have to get warranty equipment where they open it up and replace parts with questionable quality.  The replaced hardware is never as finished and implemented as well as a Unit freshly put together.  The craftsmanship will most likely be shit

sorry for the swears but I get passionate about customer service and replacements of bad units
2016-3-17
Use props
ArcticM39
lvl.2

United States

It is not normal. I have a P3A, and it never had that vibration issue.
I think someone who had similar issue on the forum was able to adjust the gains to drop/diminish the vibration.
2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules