Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dual Handle Attachment
1416 5 2016-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andy_mciver
New

Australia

Ive been looking at ways to add a second handle for extra stability, as far as I can work out, the Osmo uses a 18mm Rosette and most attachments on the market have a 28mm Rosette. I was thinking an extension arm that come straight off the rosette and then adding the extension pole to it. Here is a link of the extension I have found, http://www.coollcd.com/collarbon ... 5mm-rod-clamp-1229/
Does anyone know if there is a similar item with the 18mm Rosette or if DJI are planing on releasing a similar item. Footage will be so much smoother with a double handle.

Cheers
Andy
2016-3-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
DJI is not working on it presently. However, thanks for your suggestion! If possible, could you please show us the demo of your ideas?
2016-3-17
Use props
Tecnocato
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-17 23:00
Hello!
DJI is not working on it presently. However, thanks for your suggestion! If possible, could you please show us the demo of your ideas?

Hello. I arrived to this post looking for exactly the same. Here is my contribution/idea:

Make a "dumb" handle with the rosette holder on the right (instead of the standard left side) and make a phone holder or connecting piece to join both handles. Two hands will reduce stress by splitting weight between both hands, will improve stabilization and allow for longer usage. PLUS, the left dumb handle can hold a charged spare battery.
2017-6-28
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.3
United States

I built one. Will upload a pic when I get a chance.
2017-6-29
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.3
United States

2017-7-3
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.3
United States

Can also mount central with a osmo wired extender.  

2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules