Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to use the Litchi Application safely
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daviskw2004
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>

I’ve some questions for those that use the Litchi IOS application.

What are your steps to use the application. Do you always start the aircraft with the Go app to set the home point and camera settings? Do you take off with the Go app then shut it down when airborne and start Litchi? Or do you use Litchi exclusively to take off and land? Or something different altogether?

I am a bit confused on how to use this application and advice and instruction are welcomed.

Thanks Butch

2016-3-18
Use props
daviskw2004
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2016-3-19 09:05
You can use the Litchi app alone.  No need to open the DJI Go app.
It's a stand alone application.

Thanks Bryan... can you change camera settings in Litchi now?

AND... I forgot to ask... If I want to control the speed with the right control stick... can I set cruising speed to zero  and Max flight to maximum...then use the right stick to control speed and direction in the same way it is done in the Go app?

Butch
2016-3-18
Use props
water_0106
Banned

Singapore

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-26
Use props
wlkngmachine
lvl.1

from what I understand, its best to open the DJI Go app and calibrate the compass, shut down DJI Go, Open Litchi, in P mode fly manually up to around 60-70 ft, switch to F mode and then press play on the mission. .......please let me know if i'm missing anything crucial
2016-4-1
Use props
quaddron3
lvl.3

Canada

On Android, if you go to the Go app first, then you can't connect to litchi. Vice versa.

It appears to me that whichever app you open first, it owns it. The way to 'reset' this is to shut the apps down, pull the USB cord off the phone and re-plug it and go to the other app.

I like to start with DJI go first because it shows that the phantom is "warming up" etc. I don't see such statuses in the litchi app, so I don't trust it.

So after that I close DJI go. Unplug USB. Plug USB. Launch Litchi.
2016-4-1
Use props
RICK8162JR
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47192 ft
United States

I HAVE NOTHING BUT TRUBLES WITH GO APP l HAVE NO ISSUES WITH lITCHI APP HOME POINT SETS NO PROB WORKS WAY BETTER FOR ME WITH RANGE, WIFI  SINGLE, ALL WORKS GREAT , MY UNDERSTANDING IS LITCHI DESIGNED THE GO APP FOR DJI THATS WHY THAY LOOK SO SIMULAR
2016-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules