Max Altitude Setting
2902 3 2014-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
travlnmark
New

United States

I am flying the P2V+ and just upgraded to the most recent software - main controller v3.06 and central board v1.0.1.32.  I notice from reading the notes that the settings have been changed to "1640 feet (500 m) flight radius based on HOME point, 656 feet (200 m) altitude restriction."  My question is do I have any control over these settings?  What if I want to set the max altitude to 100' or if I want to set a max radius of 500'.  Can I do that and if so, how?

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks,
Mark
2014-9-27
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

Hi Mark
I don't have a Phantom but I do use a Naza v2 and I think they have almost the same controler. Go into into the software and tab over to limits and set your max altitude/distance. I have mine set at 130 meters alti and 300 meters dist.

Scott
2014-9-27
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

If you set your limits in fairly close, be prepared for how the craft will act when the limits (horizontal in particular) are hit.
The limitation of control sometimes confuses pilots, and flyaway fears start to happen...
2014-9-28
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

United States

T J Gilbert Posted at 2014-9-29 00:50
If you set your limits in fairly close, be prepared for how the craft will act when the limits (hori ...

Yup it will scare you the first time. It's like hitting a wall and bouncing off in forward flight.
2014-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules