New Firmware reverted back to OLD Version???
1095 6 2016-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simler
lvl.2
Canada

Hi I updated to the firmware a few days ago and everything went fine. I checked my "about" section to confirm the new version was there and it was. Today I turned it on went to "about " and now it shows the oldest version!! Strange thing is all the functions of the new version still exist EXCEPT the fan mute switch is GONE. It still shuts off when in record but the choice to turn it on or off is missing???
Not worried but none of this makes any sense and I am concerned when the next upgrade arrives is this Older version shown in my Osmo going to cause issues with future updates.
Any YES I did reinstall the app but am afraid to reinstall the firmware! Any thougths
2016-3-20
Use props
angelhepburn
lvl.1

Panama

Have the same issue here just noticed it, also noticed that when the gymbal is in flashlight mode it wont turn left or right just up and down
2016-3-20
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

Weird- Was your SD card cleared after your update? I wondered whether there might have been a residue left on it from a previous firmware update.  I don't know whether that is possible but worth checking anyway.
Rod and the cat.
2016-3-20
Use props
simler
lvl.2
Canada

Yup it was cleared afterwards the weird part Rod is that it reverted back to an old update that was NEVER on my OSMO as I just bought it. Also the fact that the new features are still there is strange so it may be just a "display issue" And Angel I asked DJI about the pan not available in Flashlight mode and they say its not a feature anymore in the new update makes no sense. I know it was limited but it was there before still do not understand why they would take it away limited or not!
2016-3-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Simler, could you please show us all the firmware version in the DJI GO App firstly? We'll try to help you.
2016-3-21
Use props
simler
lvl.2

APP is  upgraded to 2.71 so it is current The OSMO shows 1.01.19 but it does operate as if the new update is installed (which it is) but it just does not display it as the latest.
2016-3-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

simler Posted at 2016-3-22 03:28
APP is  upgraded to 2.71 so it is current The OSMO shows 1.01.19 but it does operate as if the new u ...

This is a reported issue. Our engineers are working on it to fix it, we'll give you a solution very soon.
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules