Naza M V2
2083 5 2015-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WyDiablo
New

United States

How can I tell if my Naza M V2 is bad. I have everything setup correctly and completely on my Tarot 680MM Pro with naza M V2, Taranis X8R rx and Taranis tx. I can get #1 motor to start up and spin but the other 5 will not. I can calibrate each motor and test them and they will spin. I use a voltmeter on both ends of the naza and I get conductivity on the neg and pos. pins both sides. But I do not get any conductivity on the signal pins from both sides. Everything in the naza assistant is corrrect becasue this is not my first rodeo.
2015-1-10
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Call your Dealer or DJI Customer support neer your place.
They will help you.
2015-1-12
Use props
DJI-steve
lvl.2

China

Try  to increase the Motor idle speed in the Advanced of the Assistant of Naza-M .
2015-1-12
Use props
chalagidiablo
lvl.1

United States

DJI-steve Posted at 2015-1-13 13:47
Try  to increase the Motor idle speed in the Advanced of the Assistant of Naza-M .

I tried moving them all up and down the scale and nothing works
2015-1-13
Use props
chalagidiablo
lvl.1

United States

DJI folks refers me to the Naza M manual on how to connect and setup motors and sliders in the naza assistant. And they inform me that I should check the servo connections to make sure that they are connected in the right way
2015-1-14
Use props
chalagidiablo
lvl.1

United States

I think its my Naza M that has died. Its probably 2 to 3 years old right now. I have had #1 motor to spin while the rest will not. I made a jumper to jump from #1 motor esc over to the #2 motor and in the motor test in the naza assistant I clicked motor #1 and motor #2 spooled up. If I move #1 motor esc from its slot over to M2 slot the motor does not spin up. And thats on all the other slots also.
2015-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules