Ipad Mini 4 Case
1334 4 2016-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gylldoh
lvl.1

United States

For those of you who use an Ipad mini with your inspire.  Do you have a case on your ipad mini?  Is there one that would have some decent protection but still be able to fit in the RC monitor holder?
2016-3-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

only those with low level of protection will fit, you will have to take it on and off every time..
2016-3-21
Use props
davidsmith2016
New

United States

I and my gf are those accustomed to using tablet case preventing against dust, shock, scratches and bumps while making us unique,googling how to pick a quality iPad case,I found a pretty useful blog at blog.onu-mall filled with tons of useful publications including how to pick the iPad case and how to diy iPad case etc,tracking the blog, i was surprised by a online shop with huge collections of various affordable iPad 4 cases,i bought a really fashionable crown pattern diamond encrusted flip leather case for my gf,she is so satisfied with the diamond encrusted design with flip stand design set her at ease for horizontal viewing,i am so happy making she surprising and would like to share the online store named ONU-MALL ONLINE STORE!

2016-3-28
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a leather case for mine and I remove it when I am using it with the Inspire or Phantom. just push the top bar down until you put a slight impression in the rubber cushion. It won't go anywhere. Just be careful installing and removing it and you will be fine. BTW, I find that the Mini 4 is the perfect fit for the RC.
2016-3-28
Use props
bankheadd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

I use the Apple case http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad ... ase+for+ipad+mini+4case
2016-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules