lightbridge dosent always work
4920 13 2014-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
risraelski
lvl.1

Israel

Since i updated my lightbridge it works only on Fpv (no blue) monitors.
on regular hdmi input monitors there is no image.
i tried to install the earlier (1.2) assistant software but  i guess it cant go a generation back.what should i do to get back the image on evrey monitor?

2014-9-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

What camera/gimbal are you using?  The update resets the ground unit to HD Gimbal.  If you are using a GoPro you need to set it to HDMI/AV to get an image.  Please use your iOS or Android device to make that change.
2014-9-28
Use props
titorolon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4131 ft
Spain

I have the same problem, it worked only with my blackpearl 7' monitor, but it don't work on others monitors. The transmition is ok, because if I connect my iPad, I could see the video. Also if I try using the iPad HDMI adaptor to connect to a bigger monitor, lightbridge does not connect to iPad
2014-9-28
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Currently you can only get video out of either USB or HDMI, not both. On the monitors that do not work have your tried playing around with the HDMI settings?
2014-9-29
Use props
titorolon
lvl.2
Spain

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-9-30 00:47
Currently you can only get video out of either USB or HDMI, not both. On the monitors that do not wo ...

Yes, I know that. I connect the Lightbridge USB to the iPad and the iPad HDMI output to the monitor, So I am connecting only the USB to the Lightbridge.
I have tried all, change from realtime to smooth to 1080, and also refresh rates. And there is no output on that monitors.
2014-9-29
Use props
titorolon
lvl.2
Spain

Could someone from customer support helps us?
2014-10-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

My guess is that the iPad does not have enough processing power to display the streaming video and then output the HDMI to your monitor.  I can do this on my iPad mini with the A7 processor.  Currently I am on iOS 8.0.2.
2014-10-14
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Indonesia

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-10-15 07:09
My guess is that the iPad does not have enough processing power to display the streaming video and t ...

means also a ipad+cinemizer will not work together...?
2014-10-27
Use props
DJI-youzq
lvl.2
China

LB dose not support output video to monitor and smart-device at same time. only hdmi monitor have video when you connect both monitor and smart-device to LB.
2014-10-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-youzq Posted at 2014-11-1 15:49
LB dose not support output video to monitor and smart-device at same time. only hdmi monitor have vi ...

With the HDMI dongle it will actually work in the last version.  I have not tried with the current version of the firmware.  
2014-11-2
Use props
mch07_shadow
lvl.1

Panama

I updated the latest version of dji LightBridge both in the air system and the ground system and the air system does not receive video gopro connected to hdmi, the previous version was fine now the only problem is the CONNECTION video cable is connected again and have phantom 2. someone help me please
2014-11-4
Use props
cates.mj
lvl.1
United States

Hello

It appears there is a bug that will not save your setting for the air portion and you have to reset every time.  I am experiencing similar issuess  below is my issue and I am really frustrated with the support from DJI!
2014-11-17
Use props
cates.mj
lvl.1
United States

Its a firmware issue that they need to fix.  I have a similar issue the app won't switch it to HD-Gimbal.  Always fails, I have only got it to switch twice.   and then when you power down it reverts back to the hdmi out which it should save the setting to where you want to the lb to send the video signal.  AND yes I have a solid green on the connection.
2014-11-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

cates.mj Posted at 2014-11-18 21:29
Its a firmware issue that they need to fix.  I have a similar issue the app won't switch it to HD-Gi ...

I would reload all the firmware.  See if that helps.  Occasionally I have an issue switching modes but not often.  The App defaults to the HD gimbal.  You have to change it from there.  After you do that it should stay there in the ground unit.
2014-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules