MY NEW OSMO SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING
841 4 2016-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vincent.pixanph
New

Mexico

I can't get my Osmo to turn on, its completely dead, no lights nothing. All 3 batteries are charged. Other then a couple of plays with it in our studio it hasnt even been used. I tried to chat with DJI support online, they said that the only options were to send it in for repair or return it to Samy's camera. My problem is that I am based in Cancun Mexico, so shipping will cost me quite a bit of money. Feeling quite frustrated. Does anyone know of any other potential fixes ? I have read the other threads and tried holding down the trigger + record + power button, all to no avail : (  
2016-3-21
Use props
stevecurrie
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Same thing happened to me yesterday, i have tried pretty much everything for about 5 hours....they told me to send it in which I am guessing will take months. I just contacted my dealer and he will get me another in a week or so.  That is a big help. Batteries are often really bad, so I am trying one more thing as we speak. If it works.....I will let you know.
2016-3-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

It seems that your Osmo has some mechanical issue, you'd better return it for repair. Please contact your dealer first. For more after-sales service, please refer to http://www.dji.com/service
2016-3-21
Use props
vincent.pixanph
New

Mexico

The 2 numbers on the bottom of my osmo are
MAC;6060m
1F192162

O6NDCK2
40B01JQ

How soon can I expect to have the device returned to me ? I spent quite a lot of money on a complete kit with a hard case, extension arm, 3 batteries, set of filters etc. I really love what the device can do and the potential it has, that is why it is so disappointing that it doesn't work after so little use. I haven't even managed to take it out on a job yet.

2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

vincent.pixanph Posted at 2016-3-22 21:27
The 2 numbers on the bottom of my osmo are
MAC;6060m
1F192162

If you can return it, please contact the dealer first and see if you can get an exchange quickly.
(Please read and refer to our after-sales policy firstly so that you can understand our possible procedures)
If you need any help, please just let me know.
2016-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules