Instock and shipping 1-3 doesn't mean, 11 days without info on order
1330 9 2016-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
afinegan
lvl.1

Status on the website when I bought it an still: Available to ship: 1-3 business days after payment is confirmed
I just want to know whats going on with it. Its been 11 days since payment has been confirmed and online support has been nice but they dont have the power to give me any information other than "its shipping". I dont like having my money tied up like this without any info on whats going on, I have seen things in this sort of state take a month sometimes....

I just want more information, even if its because something is held up, or 1 of the items is out of stock with ETA, this day in age without an ETA is unacceptable.

I really fought and didn't want to open this thread but im out of options. I am trying to figure out if I should cancel my order (I used paypal so I wouldnt need to wait for the refund), and buy the Inspire 1 from a local dealer. I need some sort of detailed status. I have sent emails, talked to online support through the website for the last 4 days, once a day. Forum mods, do you have more power to help this situation?

Order Number 001164064489

Thanks,

-Andrew

2016-3-22
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, afinegan, we are sorry for the waiting time. I have asked our logistics colleagues to ship out your order with first priority.
2016-3-22
Use props
afinegan
lvl.1

United States

I just received a tracking number - thanks - you should probably update your website, DJI is backlogged for about 10-13 days since purchase instead of 1-3 days. This will help stop posts like this (and people like me freaking out lol)

Looking forward to flying this great machine

-Andrew
2016-3-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

afinegan Posted at 2016-3-24 07:48
I just received a tracking number - thanks - you should probably update your website, DJI is backlog ...

We will try our best to advise more accurate shipping time. Sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience caused.  Enjoy your DJI machine and feel free to contact us if you need further help.
2016-3-23
Use props
joeglennaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8327 ft
United States

Good Job DJI for getting on this for him and taking care of his situation. Thousands of people read these blogs even before deciding to buy your product. We understand sometimes mistakes happen it's life, but at least in America if you just communicate the truth good or BAD,  (most) people will understand. It's when you try and give them BS answers, or no answers at all that they then decide to go with someone else on their next purchase. I myself am a loyal DJI customer, and luckily have had to call support only once. I must say it was not a good experience. This was months ago and I know you guys are working on fixing all of that. So I just wanted to commend you for taking care of this customer, it even makes me feel better about my next DJI purchase. I currently fly a P3P, but am looking at the P4 and Inspire1. I really want them both It's so important because people will go to the competition and get an inferior product like the New Hex H or something. It's limited distance, limited height sure it got obstacle avoidance but who only want to be able to go 1000 feet. . Keep up the good work!
2016-3-26
Use props
afinegan
lvl.1

United States

Unfortunate Update......

I received the 2 boxes and its missing a very important item.
I am missing my secondary controller for my new Inspire One "everything you need" bundle - I sent pictures of everything I received through email but I will only post the vague one here so nobody is copying my serial numbers.

I need this escalated because it already took them 13 days to produce a tracking number and another 6 to receive it through shipping - I received every other item. I REALLY hope this doesn't turn into another 1/2 month turnaround, I kind of needed everything last week!

The only things I received in the 2 shipped boxes
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2tucq ... 2018.32.34.jpg?dl=0

Order number: 001164064489 - the pictures and full reply is in your email box as we speak under my name Andrew Finegan ([url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url])

I need this to be handled, 1 response a DAY through email is driving me insane, I called your hong kong number through skype but I do not know chinese so that didn't help me either - I hit up the chat representatives (sales and tech) and they cant help me - I am really trying here.

As for the machine itself, I love it  - already made a little video:

I hope I can get some back and forth dialog going here, not 1 answer per day....
Update:
They're forwarding it to their shipping department college to investigate.... (2 days later, Apr 2nd)
Nothing heard since Apr 2nd

2016-3-31
Use props
afinegan
lvl.1

Anything mods? Its been 5 days of silence, seriously not feeling good about this whole experience......
2016-4-5
Use props
afinegan
lvl.1

UPDATE:
April 9th 2016, they requested the packing slip in the box, so I took a picture of it and sent it to them. It shows the second remote on the slip, but it WASNT in the box .

8hrs later (quickest response so far) - they sent me this
"Hi Andrew ,
Thank you for your response .
I've already forward your email to US warehouse ,Next Monday we will give you an update , please wait kindly .

Best regards,
DJI Online Store Customer Service Team"

Today is Wednesday April 13th...... without a reply yet.
Its been 1 month since my order....

Trying to be patient but seriously? I just want what I paid for.
About to open a new thread because the title of this one doesn't explain the issue anymore + I think the CS guys have it marked 'replied' and the last response on here from Customer Service has been 21 days ago.

-Andrew
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, afinegan, so sorry for the unhappy experience. I have escalated your case and asked the agent to update you once we get news from our US warehouse.
2016-4-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

afinegan Posted at 2016-4-14 03:54
UPDATE:
April 9th 2016, they requested the packing slip in the box, so I took a picture of it and se ...

Hi, afinegan, so sorry for the unhappy experience. I have escalated your case and asked the agent to update you once we get news from our US warehouse.
2016-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules