New Owner Question
556 3 2016-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

So I just bought a pre-owned Osmo which is getting shipped to me. The person only used it a couple of times...so is in excellent condition. Do I need to "reset" anything on the Osmo before I do any first-time set-up for myself? I'm talking like a phone where you factory reset the phone for a new owner. Does the Osmo need to be factory reset?
2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Hello!
Has this Osmo been activated in the DJI GO App? Please note that the Osmo can only be activated once and the registeration information would be upload to our universal service system for any other service afterwards.
If it's not about the activation, you're free to restore the settings into default anytime.

Just a kind reminder: For sake of your benefits, please go through our after-sales service carefully at http://www.dji.com/service, if you need any after-sales service, please make sure you can provide all the necessary doucuments for our review.
2016-3-22
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-23 12:56
Hello!
Has this Osmo been activated in the DJI GO App? Please note that the Osmo can only be activat ...

I'm assuming the previous owner has already activated it but will I have an issue connecting to the DJI Go App as the 2nd owner?

2016-3-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

RegDawg Posted at 2016-3-23 20:01
I'm assuming the previous owner has already activated it but will I have an issue connecting to th ...

I don't think so, you can connect to the DJI GO App freely.
2016-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules