Flying / Weather Conditions
1032 1 2015-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Can and will anyone share there experiences in certain flying / weather conditions as far as the GPS reception goes and what flight modes you were flying in? I'm hoping to get a little insight on and learn from others experiences. Looking for In large metal buildings, Cloudy days, Lots of Tree cover, just anything really. I will be going to a drone event next weekend and from what i've been told is that I might be the only guy there with an Inspire One its very cold out and will be heald in doors I'm a guessing a large metal building so looking for some insight. I know I wont have any GPS coverage sooo... Thanks ahead of time for anything you might wanna share

Mike

2015-1-11
Use props
ajgraham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 475289 ft
Netherlands

I flew mine in a gym with no GPS reception so only P-OPTI. I had lots of problems calibrating the compass and getting the attitude control to work. At one point I was scooting along the floor like a dog with worms. There were not enough features on the floor for the optical systems to work and the sprung floor appeared to attenuate the ultrasonic signal so no reliable height information.
2015-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules