Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My New P4!
607 6 2016-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
connorschulte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 261030 ft
United States

Just got my Phantom 4. Haven't flown yet, but I've connected it to my phone and checked out the video settings. I've gotta say, I'm really impressed by the quality of this product. The camera is amazing, the best part is the fact that you can shoot in 1080p in 120 FPS, plus the ISO can be changed via a dial. From what I've heard, the new features like Obstacle Detection and Active Track work flawlessly. I'm very excited to tryout the new Phantom this weekend. Once I've gotten a chance to fully test it out, I'll post a more detailed review. Great work DJI!
2016-3-24
Use props
Zandy
lvl.1

United States

Connor, Just got mine last night and flew it this AM.  The quality of the new design and components surpasses the P3 Professional so much that I may sell mine to get another p4 for a backup for business.  Photos and videos shot with the P4 seem to be much better as well.
2016-3-24
Use props
microcyb
First Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

If this is your first Phantom, I would really want to stress, to practice a lot and get used to your new bird.  Too many new owners try to just jump right into doing a long range flight and try to fancy moves.
Take your time, and get a lot of very short flights in.  This is not only to help you, but will help break in your new bird so that it works like a dream.
2016-3-24
Use props
Ulysse
First Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

You cannot tell a camera is amazing by looking the video downlink on a phone !!!
Anyway I'm happy for you ;)
2016-3-24
Use props
connorschulte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 261030 ft
United States

microcyb Posted at 2016-3-24 09:43
If this is your first Phantom, I would really want to stress, to practice a lot and get used to your ...

This is my second phantom. I had a phantom 3 previosuly. Thanks for the advice though.
2016-3-24
Use props
Zandy
lvl.1

United States

Ulysse Posted at 2016-3-24 10:51
You cannot tell a camera is amazing by looking the video downlink on a phone !!!
Anyway I'm happy fo ...

Who mentioned just looking at it through the phone?  I uploaded the photos and video and viewed it on a 5K monitor....it's quite amazing.
2016-3-24
Use props
microcyb
First Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

connorschulte@g Posted at 2016-3-24 10:53
This is my second phantom. I had a phantom 3 previosuly. Thanks for the advice though.

Awesome!
Can't wait to see some great videos!
2016-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules