Need Help!
603 2 2016-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonabdoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

I crashed my Phantom 4.  It is terrible!  I am an experienced pilot but I simply messed up and didn't see a thin power line/pole while flying.  

Anyway, I sent my phantom to DJI for repair and they have been great so far.  Very quick, and efficient.  My only question is this... I noted that the gimbal was buzzing and vibrating at certain angles and that the landing gear appeared to have a small crack (among other things) When I received the invoice, which I have already paid, it didn't note these two things.  It had everything else on it, but it didn't say anything about the gimbal or the landing gear.  I emailed DJI to inform them of this and they said they would let the repair team know.  Well, after checking the status I see it's now listed as repaired and tested but I still haven't had any feedback as to whether or not they addressed these issues.  

I do have dji care.  Is it possible they repaired these things and didn't list them on the invoice?  I really want my phantom back so I don't want to delay things but I want it to be like new when I get it back as well.  Honestly, i would be willing to buy a new gimbal if necessary!  

What do you guys think?  
2016-3-24
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

I would give them the benefit of the doubt and maybe it was an ease fix so was not listed..
2016-3-24
Use props
jonabdoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

That's what I'm hoping!  Thank you for the input.  
2016-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules