Zenmuse H3-3D Shaking Problem on DJI Phantom 1
2225 1 2015-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mpsharkey
New

United States

I recently purchased a Zenmuse H3-3D Standard Version for my DJI Phantom. I am experiencing problems with the gimbal which can be viewed here:

Issue: Gimbal pitch shakes uncontrollably for a few seconds, stops, then shakes again. This happens for as long as the Phantom and transmitter are powered on. The shaking does not allow me to calibrate the X1 control in the assistant software. Note that I have also installed a gimal tilt lever on my transmitter (SR6) in X1 spot (top hole).

If the Phantom is turned on but the transmitter is not, there is no issue with the gimbal and it starts up as expected.  I have gone through the factory reset and have updated all drivers to no avail.

Why am I experiencing this problem? How can it be fixed?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Matt

2015-1-11
Use props
Rodimus Prime
lvl.2

China

After viewing the video you posted, you might want to calibrate the RC's X1 channel with the DJI RC Assistant software downloadable via this link http://www.dji.com/product/dt7-dr16-rc-system/download. Check whether it is calibratable. If not, reopen the RC back cover and check the tilt lever again, and make sure the lever fits and functions well.

The gimbal gets confused by the RC X1 channel signal.

Hope this helps.
2015-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules