11629 6 2016-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
legrandphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4743635 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok so I have a brand new Ronin M. Ronin is balanced and ready for my first shoot with it tomorrow.Battery #1 is charged. I try to charge battery #2 and it lights up cycles through the lights a few times blinks the first level indicator light and then turns off. I have a 3rd battery that charges normal so I've come to the conclusion that I have a bad battery somehow. Anyone else have an issue like this? Any sugestions on how to get it charging properly?

Thanks
Michael
2016-3-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
if the battery malfunction, please contact your dealer for repair or exchange.
2016-3-24
Use props
skylab.gr
lvl.1

I'm having the same problem  
2016-3-30
Use props
skylab.gr
lvl.1

Dear DJI Customer,
To provide you with a better user experience, we are pleased to announce a new 1580mAh battery for the Ronin-M.
All Ronin-M units will come with two new 1580mAh Ronin-M batteries and a new battery charger instead of the current 3400mAh battery and charger.
The new battery is half the size and weight of the old battery, making it much easier to store and carry. The pricing for the whole Ronin-M set remains unchanged. DO NOT use new batteries with an old charger, or old batteries with a new charger. The Ronin-M needs to be upgraded with the latest firmware before using the new battery.
If you have any questions, please contact your dealer or DJI Support

2016-3-30
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

skylab.gr Posted at 2016-3-31 05:12
Dear DJI Customer,
To provide you with a better user experience, we are pleased to announce a new 15 ...

Thanks!
Yes, please take care of the old battery and the new one, tell them apart, they are not compatible with the same charger. When using the new battery, please upgrade the firmware to the latest version.
New battery: http://store.dji.com/product/ronin-m-battery-1580mah
2016-3-30
Use props
4bauDHrHYgWy
New

i have the same problem!!!!!!
i called the dji support service and they told me i need it to update the firmware on the ronin for the battery to charge!
it is so?
i bought 2 battery and two chargers and still the same
2016-9-14
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same issues and returned the first bad battery. The replacement had the same problem but this time I repeatedly unplugged and reconnected the faulty battery until it responded and charged. It now seems ok, so I think it had been sitting around in a fully discharged state for a long time before I took delivery, and somehow needed waking up...
2016-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules