Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
unresolved A2 Start-up problem
1927 5 2015-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roberttomkins

United Kingdom

Hi all,
The A2 system on my S1000+ doesn't seem to be completing it's start-up sequence, leaving me without the ability to start-up the motors, but I can still calibrate the compass.. Here's a link to the LED sequence, please let me know if you have any idea of what's wrong with the system!

Cheers
Rob
2015-1-11
Use props
DJI-steve
lvl.1

China

The LED blinks yellow twice, means sticks not in mid-point, you need to calibrate your remot control.
2015-1-11
Use props
roberttomkins

United Kingdom

DJI-steve Posted at 2015-1-12 10:49
The LED blinks yellow twice, means sticks not in mid-point, you need to calibrate your remot control ...

apologies, it's quite hard to make out in the video but the LED flashes yellow at least four times with intervals. I am aware of the meaning of the double flashes and that is not the problem, the transmitter is properly calibrated. You may have to watch the whole video to understand what is going on with the A2

Cheers
2015-1-12
Use props
DJI-steve
lvl.1

China

roberttomkins@m Posted at 2015-1-12 20:11
apologies, it's quite hard to make out in the video but the LED flashes yellow at least four times ...

please try  to calibrate the IMU of A2,and see what will happen.
2015-1-13
Use props
roberttomkins

United Kingdom

DJI-steve Posted at 2015-1-14 15:29
please try  to calibrate the IMU of A2,and see what will happen.

I've tried this many times with little success unfotunately.
2015-1-14
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.4

China

roberttomkins@m Posted at 2015-1-15 02:18
I've tried this many times with little success unfotunately.

I suppose it's white*3, rather than yellow*4, because in system there's no yellow*3 or 4 type.
For white it reveals atti not good, try to re-upgrade you IMU.
If the IMU calibration still cannot solve this issue, please contact your dealer for maintenance.

2015-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules