Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320098 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Hello Adele,

If I'm buying the osmo from another country than mine, will I be able to claim warranty in my country?

And if I'll buy the osmo on the web from eBay or AliExpress dealers, will I'll be able to claim warranty service in my country from the dealers here? They obligated to give the service to anyone who own the oamo..? If so, what is the process to to that?
I'm from Israel.

Thanks.
2016-3-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Welcome to our Forum and thanks for your interest in DJI Osmo!
When the owner uses the Osmo for the first time, it will be required to activate the device and the relevant registration information will be recorded in our service system. Only the authorized device  with enough proof of purchase will be under our warranty.
About our after-sales policy, please refer to our official release for details at http://www.dji.com/service.For more product support information, please refer to http://www.dji.com/support/product/osmo.

2016-3-27
Use props
Moshe.mmm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320098 ft
  • >>>
Israel

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-28 09:39
Hello!
Welcome to our Forum and thanks for your interest in DJI Osmo!
When the owner uses the Osmo f ...

Hi Adele,
Thanks for your reply.

I read the information you refer me to, but I didn't understand whether I'm eligible to receive warranty service from dji authorized dealers in my country.
2016-3-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Moshe.mmm Posted at 2016-3-28 16:41
Hi Adele,
Thanks for your reply.

All of our authorized dealers will be subject to our official after-sales policy, if you claim any warranty service, please contact your dealer first for any assistance.
Please review DJI GENERAL AFTER-SALES SERVICE FLOW at http://www.dji.com/service for a better understanding.
2016-3-28
Use props
tupoleff
lvl.2

France

I bought my Osmo on priceminister (coming  from Hong Kong) got a problem with my Gimbal, the seller on priceminister did'not care  about my problem so I contact directly dji and my problem was solved very quickly, i send the Gimbal to the support in Holland and received a new one. Great job Dji... (A french user...)
2016-4-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

tupoleff Posted at 2016-4-3 20:09
I bought my Osmo on priceminister (coming  from Hong Kong) got a problem with my Gimbal, the seller  ...

Thanks for your positive comment!
It's our pleasure to do the service for you!
2016-4-4
Use props
andre
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Glad to know that the DJI purchase warranty is worldwide (I just bought myself a new Osmo here in the UK, and I was initially worried that it had a US mains plug on the power cable).

Andre
2016-5-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

andre@cix.co.uk Posted at 2016-5-27 00:30
Glad to know that the DJI purchase warranty is worldwide (I just bought myself a new Osmo here in th ...

Thanks for purchasing DJI Osmo. Hope you'll like it.
2016-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules