Firmware download pauses continuously
3386 6 2016-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobmans.mac
New

United States

I am trying to complete initial setup of my P4.  Using iOS/DJI GO app, I was able to download and update RC firmware.  However, when I try to update P4 firmware, the download continuously pauses...any advice?
2016-3-26
Use props
bobmans.mac
New

United States

After more trying, I was able to get FW to download successfully...just had to hit continue downloading button many times.
2016-3-26
Use props
mrandmrsconnoll
New

United Kingdom

Same here it takes 7-8 mins to start took me hours to work out wish dji gave better firmware instructions!
2016-3-26
Use props
mark.mwilliams7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235738 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Yeah same here, all I did was turn off the phantom 4 then it downloaded ok seams that the phantom being connected it the app makes it pause all the time
2016-3-26
Use props
Edconline
New

Canada

I had the exact same issue this morning, finally decided to switch to my Android phone instead of the iPhone and it worked no problem. Update for both the controller and aircraft went quickly and 100% without issue. That's after my iOS and DJI Assistant app for Mac were useless.
Looks like I'll be using the Android App from here on out for updates!
2016-4-28
Use props
fansfa904e1e
New
Flight distance : 29970 ft
South Korea

Same issue, iPhone 7, closed all apps, rebooted phone, reset router, drone, & controller. Worked.
2017-10-5
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

fansfa904e1e Posted at 2017-10-5 19:18
Same issue, iPhone 7, closed all apps, rebooted phone, reset router, drone, & controller. Worked.

Restart the router, don't reset it because it will restore the factory default settings and probably your internet connection will stop
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules