Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does it feel akward?
640 6 2016-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

Does the Osmo feel a littl awkard to you when shooting? I mean not just the set-up but also the way you have to motion to get shots. Its definitely a different feeling compared to shooting with a DSLR or a video camera.

2016-3-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please watch the video: Introducing the DJI Osmo @ http://www.dji.com/product/osmo
Hope you'll find it more useful and enjoyable.
2016-3-27
Use props
Westwoodfilms.c
lvl.2

Canada

Nothing different from shooting with the Ronin M you still gotta walk like a Ninja.
2016-4-3
Use props
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116247 ft
United States

Westwoodfilms.c Posted at 2016-4-3 10:05
Nothing different from shooting with the Ronin M you still gotta walk like a Ninja.

yea totally, i honestly think with with the ronin you need to get a support system, like the atlas or the easyrig
2016-4-3
Use props
Westwoodfilms.c
lvl.2

Canada

Must be that i workout 4x week i dont need a support system lol
2016-4-4
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Westwoodfilms.c Posted at 2016-4-3 18:05

Probably OK on a paved road/pavement or other firm straight surface, but 'walking like a ninja' doesn't help that much over rough ground. It really needs something to dampen  the 'up-down' motion.
2016-4-5
Use props
wellsi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-28 07:14
Please watch the video: Introducing the DJI Osmo @ http://www.dji.com/product/osmo
Hope you'll find ...

Hi Adele

That link takes you to the Osmo page, but the video called "Introducing the DJI Osmo" atctually plays a video for the Inspire, not the Osmo.  Might need that link fixed.....  

Ian
2016-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules