Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibration table
931 6 2016-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Having nothing better to do this lazy Easter weekend I build MFCT (Multipurpose Field Calibration Table) for my birds. I'm not sure I'll drag this thing everywhere, but it works just fine for both IMU and compass calibration. It has adjustable feet for leveling, build-in spirit level, and swivel smoothly just like a bar stool. Of course it's non-ferrous construction ...
carousel_vert.jpg
carousel_horiz.jpg
2016-3-26
Use props
harb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99986539 ft
Australia

For the man that has everything lol......thats awesome !!
2016-3-26
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.3

United States

Dang brother...that is amazing.  How much IF you were to build one for one of us who not only asked nicely, but will sweeten the pot with fine Oregon USA Wines, Nuts and Cheeses basket sent directly to your door. ;)

And don't worry...I got a big ole trunk of stuff I take with me....this would fit in there perfectly.
2016-3-26
Use props
harb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99986539 ft
Australia

I should make one of those....any more than one spin and I nearly fall backwards on my butt.....I get dizzy real easy lol

I like how you even used plastic for the bearings......nice ;
2016-3-26
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.3

United States

harb@bigpond.ne Posted at 2016-3-26 22:06
I should make one of those....any more than one spin and I nearly fall backwards on my butt.....I ge ...

Me too...I have an inner ear thing from way too many hearing issues.  Sucks...but if I could out of doing the spinning, I'd be all over it if the pricetag is in range.
2016-3-26
Use props
Donnie
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Dob, what are those gold anodized things on each  landing gear support? what are there function?

Nice Job on the Cal Wheel also.

-donnie

2016-3-28
Use props
dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Donnie Posted at 2016-3-28 14:42
Dob, what are those gold anodized things on each  landing gear support? what are there function?

Ni ...

Good eye, Donnie. These are parts for my amphibious drone mod, in the middle of development. Soon after testing I'll publish more info about, expecting a solid tap on the back from all accomplished hobbyists out there ... By now all waters around me are still frozen solid...
2016-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules