Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
981 8 2016-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ola
lvl.2

Sweden

Hey everyone.

Those of you who updated to 1.7.0.90.

Are you satisfied, or do you regret that you updated..?

2016-3-27
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I am happy , this update had more problems than usual , but now that DJI has things sorted , it seems ok to me. Not so much with  1.7 itself  but there was the RC update and the Go App update as well,  ( Also at that time  the  DJI Servers were not keeping up properly, Now they are )

So to answer your question simply , YES, I am satisfied.

-donnie
2016-3-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

The issue with server is solved, new fw is pretty good.
2016-3-27
Use props
Paul S
lvl.3
Flight distance : 750922 ft
United Kingdom

Updated two Inspires and three RC's. Everything working fine for me too.
2016-3-28
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-28 02:57
The issue with server is solved, new fw is pretty good.

Tim , some Pilots are having issues with the "Systems Setting" informing   they need to "Update there Aircraft" after they have already done so and with success.  It seems to be noticed when The pilot sequence of   firing up  is like this .  Open the App first ,  turn on  the Rc and then the Aircraft .  If you fire up like this, RC- Aircraft - Go App      it does NOT give the red banner warning .   

Thanks Tim - donnie
2016-3-28
Use props
SixtyMike
lvl.2
United States

No worries with the updates on my system.  After the update I re-calibrated everything but the IMU, checked/reset all the settings, and then did a simulator flight to verify what I could. Have flown 11 times with no issues since.
2016-3-28
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Half way threw the update my inspire started making a strange hissing noise then started to smoke then exploded killing my wife's cat, inspire is ruined, very happy about the cat. But seriously update went great, everything works fine.
2016-3-28
Use props
Romi
lvl.2

United States

Is this update going to ground the aircraft? That is to say; is it going to be mandatory to update or you can't fly?
2016-3-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Donnie Posted at 2016-3-28 21:43
Tim , some Pilots are having issues with the "Systems Setting" informing   they need to "Update the ...

That is logical. DJI GO has to go last... However i was told that this issue has been solved already.
2016-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules