DJI WHY DONT YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR CUSTOMERS! X5 RANT!
1520 10 2016-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116247 ft
United States

So I just watched the great video that DJI released back in november of the 1920's boxing match that was filmed on the X5. We are now edging into April and still no adaptor plate. DJI you do realise people are buying your products with the expectation of your promises being kept. My business is now starting to become very busy again now that spring is here and I could really use the X5 on most shoots now and the x3 unfortunatly doesnt produce the quality I require.

In some ways im looking forward to a real competitor to DJI to step up and take most of their business as in 'MY' opinion they dont give a s**t about keeping their customers happy.

I was one of the first people to buy the original phantom when it was released and I now own 2 phantoms, an inspire, 2 osmos the X5, and a ronin so its not like i havent spent a tonne of cash with this company and I always recommend them to anyone I meet.

Pull your finger out and get this adaptor plate made,working and doing like it should.

*If i have missed a post that actually gives a release date then i apologise. But it still should have been released months ago

2016-3-27
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

It will be released " soon "
2016-3-27
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-3-28 08:42
It will be released " soon "

I don't have an X5 but I feel for you that have. I am really curious to know what the problem is ,with producing this adaptor as there appears to be at least several third party adaptors that have been made and work well.
There must be something more to this delay ( time for a conspiracy theory?
Rod and the cat
2016-3-27
Use props
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
United States

Probably a osmo 2 release. They obviously have made it because of the films they have already released using it.
2016-3-27
Use props
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
United States

I'm talking bout the adaptor btw. Not impressed by dji at all at the moment
2016-3-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Frazer,  I'm sorry for your frustration, i was talking to the people who invent the things, but they give me the same "soon" . So same as you i'm waiting for it so much!  If there is anything i can do for you as a forum moderator, please let me know
2016-3-28
Use props
rj74
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-28 10:12
Frazer,  I'm sorry for your frustration, i was talking to the people who invent the things, but they ...

DJI Tim, I think the frustration we feel is because the X5 compatibility was announced last year in November and many people bought Osmo, X5 or Inspire with the expectation that X5 could be used handheld.
I would think those customers could reasonably expect some information from DJI about why the announced system they bought into has failed to market.
We would understand if DJI encountered unforeseen problems and had to cancel the product, or develop a new product, but those of us with X5 and Osmo would like some info.
2016-3-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rj74@me.com Posted at 2016-3-28 20:38
DJI Tim, I think the frustration we feel is because the X5 compatibility was announced last year i ...

Hello!
Sorry to interrupt your conversation if it's brusque...
I just wanna assure you that this product is not gonna be canceled, please just have a little more patience and we'll release the adaptor as soon as everything is ready. It won't be that long any more...
Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated!
2016-3-28
Use props
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-29 12:07
Hello!
Sorry to interrupt your conversation if it's brusque...
I just wanna assure you that this p ...

The problem is we have been waiting for to long already! Dji was assuring us in November that it 'won't be that long'. Dji know exactly when they are planning on releasing it but are not telling it's loyal customers.

In an industry where customer service is a major thing you guys don't do too good, sorry to be harsh but it's how a lot of customers feel. And honestly look at GoPro, one minute they were running the action camera industry and then look what happened. Something like 70% drop in sales in a year. If that happens to dji you guys will rely on loyal customers, the loyal customers that you currently are pissing off. #justsaying
2016-3-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

MyNameIsFrazer Posted at 2016-3-29 12:16
The problem is we have been waiting for to long already! Dji was assuring us in November that it ' ...

Thanks for your reminder.
We'll try our best to keep our promise.
We're trying to keep in touch with our customers in our Forum. However, still, for any update, we'll keep you noticed at the first time when it's time. Please just wait for a while...
All of your feedback and comments are appreciated!
2016-3-28
Use props
matteo.toffanin
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-29 08:40
Thanks for your reminder.
We'll try our best to keep our promise.
We're trying to keep in touch w ...

Vergognatevi!!!!
shame!!!!!
2016-3-28