no Image on device screen
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steen.anthony
New

United States

I have the Note 4 and the Phantom 3 Pro, the app works fine, it sends info to the drone just fine and I am able to record or take pics but I can't seem to get an image on the phone to see what I am recording.  I also tried to use my S5 and my Ipad, same problem on all devices, I get no signal is what it says on the top of the app.  Can anyone give me any ideas on how to fix the probelm?
2016-3-27
Use props
Oleksiy
lvl.3
Switzerland

Did you try to use another cable?
2016-3-27
Use props
steen.anthony
New

United States

Oleksiy Posted at 2016-3-27 15:39
Did you try to use another cable?

yes, everything works, I just don't have a picture to see what I am recording
2016-3-27
Use props
Sajid Shah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Well thats problem also face by IOS 9 users ... and Samsung Users s6 and 7s .. for Samsung S6/S7 just off fast battery Charging option can solve issue .. but for others device i dont have any idea
2016-3-27
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Read all of the suggestions in the dozens of other threads on the same topic.  Rebind, etc....
2016-3-27
Use props
steen.anthony
New

United States

I'm not really sure what to think, I can hit record, when I'm done recording I still can't see any image on my device but when I take the card out and put it into my card reader I recorded images.  I just can't see what I'm recording till I look at it on my computer, like i said before, I tried my S5, Note 4 and my iPad.  Everything works except no picture when I'm flying.  Not sure what Rebind is but I looked at other post and didn't see anyone else with the same problem.
2016-3-27
Use props
pgrover516
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-27
Use props
daveabbey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10325 ft
United States

Well my Galaxy Tab has worked great since the last firmware upgrades AND app upgrade.. here is what i know.
- I have signal but no camera image/view
- Using the same device (May Tab) i close the App and open Litchi and all is well!!
So has something to do with the app right?
2016-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules