1084 5 2016-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hey, Not sure if this is in the works or is currently available with in the DJI GO app. So an options where you can toggle on or off and "Pre-flight" and "Post-flight" check list with in the "DJI Go APP". So for those that dont want this option can simply un-check a box to avoid going through the checklists.
I'm currently obtaining my UOC and it would awesome sauce if I could stream line my record keeping processes as all my equipment is DJI. An all in one!

I'd even pay for this extra feature as having to compile records across multiple software platforms and devices is very time consuming. Apprecaite your help.

2016-3-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

That's actually a good idea!  I'll pass it to our engineers
2016-3-29
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-29 10:04
That's actually a good idea!  I'll pass it to our engineers

Please could you pass it them as a multi-stage process
- before motors start
- on ground after motors start
- at first hover just above take off point

plus after flight checks

I'd really like to see something like this in the app - it could even be tied to the logs for when reporting a flight incident and damage to (or problems with) the drone.

Cheers
Geezer
2016-3-30
Use props
gtokarsk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

An idea of a preflight list, based on my experience so far and a few other forums where people attempted it (esp this one).
Maybe it will add some value to you guys designing on in the app? I would love to see an actual tab open in the app with a clickable/checkable and clearable comprehensive pre, post flight, as well as maybe a packing list. Heck.. maybe even a post flight diary that goes into the log record?GT
2016-4-28
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>

Bump. A simple checklist would be very helpful. Our paper checklists are great, but one blocking the screen would help take away our paper checklists.
2016-10-4
Use props
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Any updates DJI?
2016-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now