Auto Takeoff?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlspitler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48130 ft

United States

So I used to have a P3S and the auto take off would go to about 4'. Now that I have a P3A when I auto take off it hovers at about 1-2'. Is there something I'm missing? Can it be changed somewhere?
2016-3-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, the auto take-off  height of Phantom 3 Standard has changed to 2.5m . But Advanced's is still 1.2m.
2016-3-30
Use props
raveneapoe
lvl.2

United States

As strange as it sounds I've never even tried auto takeoff or auto land.   I have tried RTH though.
2016-3-30
Use props
SVTRay
lvl.3

raveneapoe Posted at 2016-3-31 06:43
As strange as it sounds I've never even tried auto takeoff or auto land.   I have tried RTH though.  ...

I remember the first time I auto took off with my P3P, it was right before I sold it. I actually enjoy manual lying taking off and landing. Now I normally manually land...but I got a little lazy there in the end and started hitting the RTH button.
2016-3-30
Use props
raveneapoe
lvl.2

United States

SVTRay Posted at 2016-3-31 07:07
I remember the first time I auto took off with my P3P, it was right before I sold it. I actually e ...

I enjoy manual takeoff and landing too, I just can't seem to get myself to trust the automated versions.  I know that is illogical but there it is.  
I only hit the RTH once when I lost video feed and *thought* I had home lock engaged...I didn't and "backed"  my Phantom behind a hill.  I realized what was happening and and was afraid I would lose the RC connection too.  I hit RTH in a panic.   It worked like a dream.
But normally I fly as manual as I can, I just enjoy it more that way.
2016-3-31
Use props
kirk2579
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

raveneapoe Posted at 2016-3-31 18:26
I enjoy manual takeoff and landing too, I just can't seem to get myself to trust the automated ver ...

you are not alone......

never even thought about auto take off or land
quite easy to manually do both!
bad wind or weeds, etc, will  handcatch though.
2016-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules