Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Minimum requirements for the DJI app
9875 7 2016-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
golf_sierra
lvl.3

Germany

Gents,

I have used the search feature of these forums but could not find the minimum requirements (hardware/software) for the the DJO app listed.

Can we try to bring them together in this thread?

2016-3-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hong Kong

Hi, here is DJI GO APP's support list. Hope it can help you: 兼容列表.JPG
2016-3-29
Use props
golf_sierra
lvl.3

Germany

Thanks, DJI-Paladin. Now we need some data defining the minimum requirements for the hardware like CPU speed, display resolution, RAM and so on. This would help to further eliminate smart phones and tablet not suitable for the app from those  that cannot handle the app properly.

I'm running the currentl DJI GO app on a  TREKSTOR SurfTab Breeze 7.0 quad.

CPU: Cortex A7 Quad-Core 1.3 GHz
GPU: Mali-450 MP4
Display: 7 inch display, 1024x600 pixel
RAM: 8 GB
2016-3-30
Use props
Orviot
New

Spain

golf_sierra@lib Posted at 2016-3-30 19:34
Thanks, DJI-Paladin. Now we need some data defining the minimum requirements for the hardware like C ...

Hello
I see that this thread is a bit old, but the question from golf_sierra has much sense.
I have been flying with dji go using my android phone BQ aquaris, but when using waypoints options the app goes down.
I would like to know also something about the minimum requirements, to learn what is going wrong.
I don't think it is enough with that android device list, because they are only a minimun part of the android devices that dji go users want to use because there are lots of them in the market or even we had already adquired one.
If we have to buy a new phone or tablet, we would like to know which, but also why.
2016-11-13
Use props
djiuser_4w5cXD8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33554 ft
Australia

Hi, I have been noticing issues with the video transmission including severe lag and distortion when using wifi connection to the remote (but not OTG) but the other day I noticed something that may suggest that the processor in my Galaxy S5 is insufficient.
Here is why I think this:
I had no other apps running when I powered up and connected via wifi, good video signal, no real lag when I moved the drone around.
I then started an app to do a screen record and instantly I noticed the problems start.

Can someone validate this or possibly attribute the occurrence to something else?
Thanks
2018-1-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 1563602 ft
Spain

I got the same.. All is ok till i run the screen recorder.... Anyway i use a LG G3 mini
2018-1-24
Use props
Gadgetman!
lvl.1
Norway

I have DJI GO installed on my Cat S40 phone, and I experience lags and 'green screen' updates pretty often.
I can have it hovering at 20 meters, and just tilt the camera downward one click, and that's enough to freeze the picture.   

It also takes so long to start up that the OS will pop up a box stating that the app is unresponsive and asks if I want to close it or wait...

S40: Android 5.1, 1GB RAM, CPU 1.1GHz Quad Core Cortex A7
It's IPsomethingsilly, waterproof and nearly bulletproof, so yeah, I'd really prefer to use it.

I have access to a CAT S60 through work, Android 6.1 , 3GB RAM, CPU Octa-core (4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
And the iPhone 5 I used before I got the S60, but... I really like to keep work and personal separate.

2018-3-15
Use props
ArthurMavic
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-3-29 23:44
Hi, here is DJI GO APP's support list. Hope it can help you:[view_image]

DJI-Paladin can I check with you because I am buying a new tablet for my mavic

with a spec below can I use the DJI GO apps.

I also discover there is a lot of bad comment on the play store recently and it is safe to fly with DJI Go apps?
can anyone advice me on any Good GPS tracker in case my mavic loss his way back?

CPU        Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Quad Core
Resolution        1920 x 1200
Camera        Front camera 2MP / Rear camera 2MP
Battery Capacity        3500mAH
OTG        Support U-disk, mouse, keyboard
Network        HDMI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Storage        2GB / 32GB
OS        Windows 10 + Android 5.1
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now