Green screen on ipad
2650 4 2016-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roy26
New

United Kingdom

Updated the firmware and now my iPad has a green screen when I connect. Tried another iPad and the same happened. Works fine with iPhone 6 or android though. I prefer to use iPad though. Anybody any ideas please
2016-3-29
Use props
roy26
New

United Kingdom

This is with inspire by the way
2016-3-29
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did you update the Go app as well ?  Is everything up to date for that matter ?  Check the Cable from device to Transmitter. Make sure you have a good one .    Be sure to "Enable  hardware Decode" on the Go app as well it will take some of the load off the processor.  Also clear the video cache on the Go App as well.   Also try to lower the resolution in the camera settings from 4k down to 1080p and see if it helps.
Be sure to calibrate the IMU and camera after an update as well .  

If I have you check or change everything we will get there eventually .  Sorry, it could be any one of a  nubmer of things.  Make sure you inspect the camera pins as well make sure none are bent, that is why I recommend not taking off the camera unless you must.  

Try these for starters - donnie
Be sure to re boot  the I pad as well

Take a screen shot if it continues. Hope the suggestions help , keep me posted by replying to my post

donnie

2016-3-29
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please follow Donnie's tips. You also can try another device. If nothing helps, you probably experiencing hardware issues and you aircraft will need to be sent in for repair
2016-3-30
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Roy,
   I believe this is related to the GO App updates. I flew yesterday with an aircraft that needs updating (older firmware) but used an iOS mobile device (iOS 9.2.1) that had been updated to 2.7.1 and for the first time, also had the GREEN screen display issues at ranges that previously had no issues. I'm considering uninstall/reinstall on the device and see if anything changes...
2016-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules